Recent content by RozBritanicus

1. RozBritanicus

Any news regarding the future of Bannerlord?

For me i hope for this year we get the much needed feature on diplomacy, feast, and more relation/feedback from companion based on trait ie if we raid a village they'll complain as such. So at least the base game is as good as warband feature wise.
    Now what got me thinking the most is how will they develop the dlc ???

Will they went like previous route like in warband with Fire & sword, napoleonic warfare, viking conquest dlc. Or will they go with like Paradox Interactive route with dlc adding more focus feature and depth on top such as ships, naval combat and pirate cove another example More Indepth Workshop that focus even more in trading maybe idk.

This intrigue me really because the current peak player is 35,351 on steam. Knowing Paradox Interactive would love to milk fanbase that Talesworld has now.
    This exactly what i want too. I do get fedup of mods picking up the slack. I also get fedup of mods breaking 5 hours into a campaign. My mate plays on PS5 and he cant use mods and says the same
    diplomacy, feast, and more relation/feedback
    Some interaction with npc's come on its 2023 not 2010
  2. RozBritanicus

What does clan system serve in gameplay?

I agree but keep in mind that it's called bannerlord not diplomaticlord
    Even the banner creation is bad. But why people say no to idea of more or improved content is beyond my. It like saying we could have gold but then someone saying i want plastic.
  3. RozBritanicus

I agree but keep in mind that it's called bannerlord not diplomaticlord
    the banners creation is bad my friend.
  4. RozBritanicus

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

I agree the way you set up units leave things very messy. How can i have just a pike unit for instance with other units in it or separate bows and crossbows. units should be able to be sorted in menus on the campaign map instead of the battlefield.
  5. RozBritanicus

I made a comment in 2022 about he relationship stats being pointless and the game . The only thing its any good for is forming an army and influence is cheaper on higher relations npc's. Bannerlord is still a battle simulator and it gets boring . I still haven't ever finished a campaign as its more fun at the start. I hope TW looks at none economic and none battle feature next because this game needs it badly.
  6. RozBritanicus

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

What balance changes or fixes would you guys like to see in the next patch?
    +crowns for rulers
    +add a 3 character clothing setup so sieges
    +lawful executions - put to a faction vote
    +pike units for all factions as part of the troop tree
    +a friends and enemy system , so friends may give you gifts and aid and enemies send thugs and assassins ( the cunning mod as done this very well ) So it can be done TW
    +More Faction armours "Batania gets breastplate armour" but Vlandia hasn't come TW .
    +for blacksmith if set a companion to blacksmith lets cue up a list give them materials and leave so they build for use and get a message when their done or out of martials . Blacksmithing is not fun but it is useful and we do get blacksmith based companions help us take away the boring clicking.
    +All A.i can execute have it once relations hit -100 they will murder their worst enemy.
    + random world events maybe they only happen once a year and they come with those cool cut scenes (as cut scenes don't get used enough)
    random events could be small scale like saving a princess from a bandit lair or dueling a great warrior 1v1 or helping rebuild a village that's been raided helping farmer pow a field . So these would come as good deeds and grants special items or money or relations or influence. The events would scale with clan level so the grater the clan the grater the event.
    +the player gets a better description in the encyclopedia that grows with the character. Not just this is Bob of growing clan Ben.
    These are just a few things i would like to see.
  7. RozBritanicus

SP - General Level of friendship with your companions

Yeah once you start spending 10's of thousands of gold on them they not even grateful.
  8. RozBritanicus

Will devs plan on adding feast back into the game?

The thing about Bannerlord is that it seems the gameplay loop is a horrible pushed high repetitive grind to get a kingdom as fast a possible before the continent is over run by a faction. Its not how i personally play a find that style hard not in the that is challenging difficulty wise but challenging repeating the same few thing over and over without a break an d other things to do. Its like a E-sports mentally but in a single player battle softcore strategy medieval sim and that's not good in my eyes. So many youtube video's are like this yets the most fun bannerlord youtube playthroughs are story driven by the youtuber not the game features.
  9. RozBritanicus

Why the hell is there no right of passage?!

How do you guys get caught when you have a party size of 1? Your map speed is like 7+ at that point.
    Yep baggage thats why and you get let loose out side the city and all the clans roaming go straight at you like rockets. but yes you can drop your baggage but you just paid for freedom and that can a small amount or large amount.
  10. RozBritanicus

Why the hell is there no right of passage?!

When you get captured, you pay a ransom. Why the hell do they not let you peacefully cross out of their lands?! That's not fair and not right. It's bad game design! Give you a day to get out and get to safety.
    Yeah if you get captured and pay for release then you leave only to be recaptured 5 seconds later and be put back. happens all the time. Paying for release should teleport you to a nearby friendly city or put you clan in neutral state for a few days and cant be attacked or attack. Plus a prison escape could put you in caravan that leaves to city and you pay low amount for passage once out of the area or something like that.
  11. RozBritanicus

About 1.2 combat AI

Quite the opposite the AI has gotten weaker :smile:
    For example, Cavalry stopped hitting infantry at all. You think the AI is better because it's a little better at blocking , but the AI is still very easy to beat on max difficulty.
    You Trolling ? "Quite the opposite the AI has gotten weaker :smile:" Thats rubbish.
    Never said it was to hard. As for cavalry i am finding different . When sent to finish off running troops they kill them every time for me. I think may be foot troop now can block cavalry before they were no good vs cavalry. As for the last patch i just moved forward swing left then right and won everyone and for a battle simulation it was pathetic. No footmen forming fighting lines it was just a charging blob. For some the new patch for what i get is they block me and make combat last longer. I like a longer more realistic battle. This Combat A.I just needs a bit more work. If people don't like being blocked play on normal the A.I is like Bannerlord setting on old patch very easy.
  12. RozBritanicus

About 1.2 combat AI

I like the new combat A.I and find it more challenging compared to pervious updates of combat A.I. I play on Bannerlord settings and in pervious beta's found combat way to easy, to the point of being boring, After the update when i first tried it and the guy blocked me i was shocked and thought at last there not stupid. Yes they now block a lot more which is realistic. What's unrealistic is not blocking attacks. The pervious A.I cavalry was useless vs foot troops and just rode around them, but not now they kill them but this could still be improved. Thing is if it too hard for you lower your Combat A.I settings. But people want a bit of a challenge can play on Bannerlord setting, that's why there's difficulty settings.
  13. RozBritanicus

Will devs plan on adding feast back into the game?

Seems Artem isn't the only one modding Warband features, Bloc's posted a Warlord mod for v1.1.5: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/5655?tab=description
    It looks fantastic just what the game needs and he's adding more cut-scenes also what the game needs. This will breath much need life and immersion into calradia.
  14. RozBritanicus

Death Rate needs to be fixed

I strongly agree with you... my problem is that medicine now prevents death for you and your enemies, along side hight tier armor protecting it.

Before we were in a huge death roll because they didn't implemented anything and now that they did, well the proof is your game play, 8% and still most people barely died in battle.
    It happen characters did die but its not game braking and every now and then there could be a devastating battle where their could be 4 out 10 die but it was rare. It made battle frilling unit i realised that my chance of die was so low i was actually trying to make it happen.
  15. RozBritanicus

Death Rate needs to be fixed

@Duh_TaleWorlds @AcG

you guys see the problem here? Roz say he's on 8% and yet is nearly impossible to kill high level charcaters with good equipments and proper perks on medicine or even medicine skill. That's what i'm talking about
    He made it to 77 in the end he got lanced in the back. I can finally play as the hire to the clan. I don't like the hermit retirement option, if i could retire my player it would to become a governor and let the young take the battle field. Or death which my Legendary Viking warrior he betrayed Sturgia, Made kingdom becoming a king and lost his kingdom , then joined Vlandia ,spent 30years making amends with Sturgia so his granddaughter and clan leader could join sturgia and go home. Maybe she will try and become queen . As all the old kings are dead from age or battle. 77 years of gameplay 3 strong factions remain and 2 factions with only 3 cities left . 8% death rate as worked fine and it still feels like constant war to the point i get fed up of battling stop in my town and hit fast forward.
Back
Top Bottom