Recent content by RoyBread

1. Serious issue with gameflow

There needs to be more fun mechanisms in place for that. Defensive alliances come to mind.
  2. Serious issue with gameflow

My surgeon is highly skilled. The problem isn't getting troops for me (I can just replace losses with prisoners). The problem is the other parties in the army.
  3. Serious issue with gameflow

A good use of a fief is to store troops (in the garrison) for replenishment purpose (plus they train a bit with appropriate building). It'll greatly lower the down time of your army after taking a beating.
    Of course you have to keep the garrison with the troops you want, can be a problem if your fief has a different culture. Not a perfect solution but definitely helps.
    Spending time walking around recruiting troops for my garrison is equally boring.
  4. Serious issue with gameflow

It seems the larger my party/army gets, the longer I have to go around recruiting new soldiers after every battle. The game is fun to begin with but right now I spend something like 30 minutes recruiting, fight for 2 minutes, spend another 30 minutes replenishing recruits. It's boring. Paying a...
  5. Poll: To What Degree do you Roleplay Your Character?

I roleplay heavily in most games but M&B lacks the in-game flavor for it in my opinion, so I just enjoy it as a medieval warfare simulator.
  6. POLL: what do you want as first DLC for bannerlord? 2 votes

Real history, real map, with more politics.
    Antiquity would be cool.
    With that said though; I don't want them entertaining the thought of DLC before the actual game is flawless.
  7. Will the character creation system of the original games ever be able to do that?

I like the ugly people. It's goofy, charming and unique. Eventually having more variety wouldn't be a negative, but it's not something I'm particularly concerned about right now.
  8. No more holstered polearms, please

I would support your wish if spears get so good in general combat that a soldier just draws his sidearm if the spear broke. Otherwise it does not fit the game to lose the polearm if drawing a sword/axe/mace.
    That doesn't sound bad. Polearms could do with a buff regardless.
  9. What are your must-have mods you can't play without that you'd like Taleworlds to implement into the base game?

Any mods around that allow you to restrict your caravans routes? I don't want them wandering into warzones.
  10. Can we please have more commands and more info?

Not surprised I'm not the first to suggest these things. Do we have any idea if Talesworld staff look at these posts? These things shouldn't be that difficult to implement, and seeing as people have been asking for them for a long time begs the question; Why has nothing like it been implemented, or at least promised in the two years since early access release?
  11. Can we please have more commands and more info?

I want a skirmish command. I want to be able to order a unit to engage with a specific enemy unit (for example have my cavalry chase enemy horse archers, or have my archers focus their fire on the enemy archers). I want to be able to order a unit to face a specific enemy unit (for example have...
  12. No more holstered polearms, please

Think I'm just gonna have to use the mod kit when the game's done to edit the units so they don't carry a bunch of different shields and weapons all at once.
  13. No more holstered polearms, please

It would be a lot more immersive (and less silly) if lance units would hold their poles in their hands and throw them to the ground if ordered to draw their swords. It would also make it more fun from a generals perspective to have to plan out where to use your lancers, as you could no longer...
  14. Game would be cool if it worked

My computer is a beast and runs everything but ****ty Japanese console ports perfectly well. There is absolutely no reason why a 1 vs 1 in an empty field, in a game that looks like it's from 15 years ago should have these performance issues. I did check the support forum previously but found no solution.
  15. Game would be cool if it worked

I want to like this game and I would have, were it not for how badly it runs. A 1 vs 1 battle in an empty field will sometimes give me what feels like 20 fps, meanwhile Warband (and pretty much any other game) runs perfectly fine. Was this game not tested or what? I know I'm not the only one...
Back
Top Bottom