Recent content by royalpaste

1. SP - General Early Access = Exhausting Alpha

lol what a pile of bull**** comment. Belive me if i really had a gripe about something in a game i would say it and not be mild about it. But since these posts are just bull**** wanting some mechanic they dont understand to be fixed or making the game so ****ing easy because they are to lazy and want xray vision because they are to dumb to think for em selves.... then im here to tell em a thing or two

Ex had a guy blatenly going all over saying that one handed spears are useless.So i made a character to see if that was true. Def not and i have proof of it. Next guy saying all over forums the Sturg archers are the worst in game...Then i come out with proof that they are actually second best....So do you get me now kid ?! These ****ing trolls and casual gamers pffff And do you know what the funny part is....80% of the posters where following up in the comment section even if the proof was there afterwords. So with that said...theres sometimes valid rants which i love to discuss and agree with but then theres sometimes just ignorant pricks
    where did i say i want xray vision or make the game easier? or anyone for that matter? i see people actually wanting it harder in other areas than just the economy. and how do we not "understand" the mechanics? the castle and city mechanics are literally as simple as you can get, modders have already took a dive into the code, thats how we found out the autocalc simulation is also exetemely basic. also fyi that 'jab' at the "casuals" only shows your superiority complex, or your just a troll as non of that helps towards the game, non. im just gonna be ignoring your futures posts man, as you dont actually seem to want this game to be better.
  2. SP - General Early Access = Exhausting Alpha

Well its been entertaining me for 400 hours now and im still not tired of the game so something they must be doing right. Sure theres things missing here but saying its bare boned is little little bit to be underestimating the game.in my opinion. They have been releasing constantly and fixes in short notices. They said 1+ year from now in full release and we are like grasping and yelling for a finished release already after one month. Some cant just take in what they get and want everything now. But sure doesn't mean you can give feedback and try to ship in new ideas. But a game just cant have everything either. Would be to demanding, takes a lot of time along with tweaks and should be handed over to the heroes of the modding community
    this is what white knighting is guys "its fine for me so it should be for you". no ones asking for a full game were asking for core issues to be fixed first instead of more goddamn caravan nerfs/nerfs in general. id be fine with the nerfs and whatnot if they was more. but right now a single nerf, nerfs like a 3rd of the game. there's still units with the wrong stats too, like c'mon the caravan nerfs can wait. not to mention they nerfed donation troops/prisinor influence gain into the ground, instead of just nerfing merc contact gold gain... so yes the whining is justified if everyone went on all sunshine and rainbows the game will end up dead in the water like dayz and gang
  3. SP - General Early Access = Exhausting Alpha

Not to mention never having to spend money on equipment.

yeah thats another one in a way. we have no money sink at all, castles and cities are extremely basic (build thing, thing gives bonus that is it), all your expenses (castle city,troops, garrison, ect) can be covered just by hunting a lowly lord or 2. once your out of the early game slog its becomes harder to lose money than gain it. money just feels meaningless with out a sink as in one playthorugh i had 10 million and nothing to do with it other than buy horses, hardwood and fund the rare fief that didnt have everything built already. early game should stay somewhat the same as the troop wages/food are the sink.
  4. SP - General Early Access = Exhausting Alpha

i feel this one, everytime i open the patch notes and see nerfs or caravan changes again i sigh. an entire faction is basically nonexistent stat fixes and shields to t4 did nothing to help sturgia. i get its EA and stuff but when their more concerned about you stealing ai armor than an entire faction sucking or spears being terrible at what their meant to do (stop horses). it just makes you lose your drive to stick around in the ea. i might come back in a couple months once the core is actually fixed not all these "exploits" that probably 10% of the player base did.

its also EA and im mainly wanting to test things in mid to late game, running around chasing looters for 30 minutes-a hour every new game isnt that fun. after all the gold nerfs and other money making nerfs i just use the devconsole/cheat engine to skip to mid game now.

mini edit:saw the whiteknight posts yeah you guys need to go, by acting like the game is already a masterpiece and the devs are walking gods will just turn this into dayz 2.0. by acting like the devs are always right will end to design choices that no other player likes other than the whiteknights. yes it seems like "whining" but the best criticism comes from anger/annoyance (so you can acutally fix ****).
  5. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

So 50 fians against 300 is 16.6% if im not wrong and this should be right setup then....So on paper no, fians are not good as you stated

even if i know what youre talking about (they are ****ing awesome)! So what does this say to you ? To me it says that tests are pointless as proof without proper tactics and yourself included,,, even then cant be really correct since there will always be small mistakes here and there, different terrains and some units will perform better then others in right situations at the right time

Ps oh and i finally captured that sound bugg in the end ive been reporting for so long about and hope they are gonna see this.
    -Ill eat your liver comment lol there are some golden in this one to-

you're on this vendetta to prove everyone wrong, thats not even related to the topic and you had to prove me wrong. me and many others find sturgia to extremely underwhelming. from what others have found too the code for how autocalc works (how ai fight each other) is heavily skewed out of sturgia's favour. this isnt about people not "gitting gud" at tactics, sturgia just has issues beyond the just the troops.
  6. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Yeah its very strange and seems were playing two different games for sure Have you played atleast 3 campaigns with em or watching their progress during 10 others not using mods ?. And yeah im doing it since i dont want it to be a waste of time for the devs making em OP since there isnt this much problem with em as people are stating. Its just that they dont know how to use em correctly in my opinion
    ive played about 4 with them and 5 not. this is about more than the player...guess you are playing a different game then me, their ai has issues, their location has issues, everything about them has issues. if you join one of their armies chances are ragavand or whoever is gonna immediately send them to charge, killing your calv and infantry cause lol who needs shield wall. only mod i have is the stat fix mod because with out it druz's cant hit anything with the troop ai changes.
  7. SP - General Sturgia worst performing faction, due to having the worst Troop tree, Liege AI, Economy and Geography.

Well thats your opinion and their archers wasnt so terrible as i shown in the videos....ok so im gonna show you how they work as a team one day in real battle instead, and in the campaign since im kicking ass in there and been conquering Caldaria twice which this game is about. And hey they are even doing good of their own while my last 3rd play thru with Sturgs was just being a smith doing practically nothing for em except selling swords and they hold everything of their own (maybe i killed one or two lords outside disturbing my work). Was in war with all factions almost at the same time, They Conquered half Battania, was in almost constant war with Vladians, Hold Of the Khuzaits in the east at the same time and conquered some Parts of both Empires as well..So yeah they must be bad at what they are doing and having **** forces. I just dont see what youre speculating right now since they seem to work just fine for me under all playthrus ive been doing and balanced as the other factions ive been doing which its all about. If i can take an army along with others and crush the enemies ( perhaps not all the time) but still can take on against an army that was 200+ in realistic/challanging mode then i think they are enough as a force to be reckoned
    you seem to be the only guy fighting tooth and nail that sturgia is in fact not hilariously under powered. every game i let them do their own thing they lose all cities under 10 years. their also the most common faction i always see in the capture feed. they 100% need help and alot of it. ive not seen them capture a city once unless it was already sieged and had 100 in the garrison. and literally every faction can do 1v10's i can take 50 fians and crush a 300 man army with ease, its because every army is 90% recruits.even a stack of t3 looters could beat any faction.
  8. SP - General Wasted Spear Length/ holding spears wrong

spears generally weigh between 1 and 2 kg. if u cant thrust a 4ft pole... u serious? wont be sending u into battle
    yeah your just trolling at this point
  9. SP - General Wasted Spear Length/ holding spears wrong

update spear heads on average were 1lb, so op go strap a 1lb weight to your broom stick and just hold it near the back. my stick is only 4 feet long and it felt like my wrist was about about to pop off, the sticks were killer though hard wood handles could get up to 10lb,soft wood 3lb but were more prone to breaking.
  10. SP - General Wasted Spear Length/ holding spears wrong

op just go take your broom and stab it like a spear you'll see actually how correct the game is. holding it from the backtip is like pushing a string through a keyhole. yes you can hold it from the back but remember in school how a lever works? when your holding it from so far back from the center of balance a 0.5 lb spear head would feel like 5lb. your wrist would buckle after a few minutes of swinging/stabbing. the video you posted their really just poking each other, in 'actual' battle there would be alot more weight behind the stabs as theyd actually be trying to kill each other.

also with the fulcrum that far back you have very little actual control of the spear head so a light breeze could send it another direction. edit spears are my favorite weapon and with more pazaz
  11. SP - General Improving Troop Training and Leadership by making them more closely related to each other.

i actually like this, kings could have higher leadership so they'd be harder to fight than the average noble as they'd be more likely to have elites, its really odd to see the leader of a faction walking around with 70-90% recruits and t2 troops. and it would also solve this weird area leadership is in. it feels all but useless, unless your using bannnerlord tweaks that massively buffs the xp perks. but even with it modded it applies to one troop at a time so it takes eons to level just a handful to t2.
  12. Stop nerfing things.

instead of making it so caravans cant even look at looters without dying. make them into "looter magnets" keep the same party sizes as before(75-150) but just make them slower and make smaller groups of bandits attracted (less than 75) to them to slowly dwindle their numbers. and bam you get the same effect but more of a slow burn and not this inferno that killed every ai caravan before day 50.

i do like ai lords going after caravans now though
  13. What the F happened with this patch?!

This is a really good point. I remember a campaign where I was sitting on 1m+ denars, but the barrier to maintaining an elite party was more so finding noble recruits and promoting them rather than the costs. The "too much money lategame" problem is much more from the lack of finding anything to spend it on.
    pretty much the only money sink is costs of castles which tax usually covers, food which again is covered by raiding or fighting, the only way i actually lose money is buying equipment for my character/companions or giving it to castles. same with influence theres no other sink than going to war.
  14. SP - General Don't fix what's not broken!

i agree the economy should be one of the last things their worried about. fix the other aspects of the game such as something to keep looters at bay, make hideouts not horribly unfair or boring(mod turns it into f1, f3 and snooze for 5 minutes), like you said too everyone is at war consonantly, so you can pretty much join any army at clan teir 1 go on a raiding spree and get like $100k. adding feasts as a influence sink may help a little. as snowballing factions always get the senate law that gives 8+ influence,gather an excess of 3000+ and send 1000 stack after 1000 stack at your cities.
    also sturgia needs massive help, those t3, ulfs and calv are really bad.

all this change did is shatter the economy, every city is broke and starving. that extra 2k wasn't much compared to the 50k i could get in loot from 15 minutes of raiding. or 6k from a handful of castles
  15. SP - General The billhook should be a "CC" weapon like it was meant for

i was rather annoyed by the fact the billhook is just a glorified glaive, when during the time it was used more as an "CC" weapon (and farming tool). the you know hook in the billhook was great as finding a chink in the armor and dragging horsemen off their horse or dragging heavily armored guys...
Back
Top Bottom