Recent content by Roth432

1. SP - General Smithing Masterwork Weapons 1.0.11

There is currently a problem when smithing weapons in the base game with the perk Master-Smith unlocked (Level 200 skill). If you succeed in smithing a weapon with increased stats the weapon arrives in your inventory, unfortunately, if you have just been crafting the same weapon with no luck and...
  2. SP - General Forest Bandits Hideouts and more Hideout Fixes

I was thinking the Forest Bandit Hideout map needs a change. The Forest Bandits all aggro as soon as you attack most of the groups / mobs and given the difficulty of trying to change the line of sight of units I reckon the way to fix the hideout easily is to change the map to have more cliffs/...
  3. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Bannerlord improvements from my experience so far:

Forest Bandits; map need to be more linear, calling in 40+ archer buddies to shoot at your men ain't fun or balanced, perhaps more cliffs need to be added like the desert/ mountain bandit camps.

Bandit lairs in general; army should scale to the force faced, having 9 men for a lair filled with 100 bandits is beyond challenging, for every ~10 bandits above 30, 1 man should be added to your party.

Smithing; I don't mind the grind, honestly it's a big money maker, but please give me quests related to smithing that give me a chance to get some of the schematics at random (free a master blacksmith/ help him get materials), or move the perk to unlock more away from the iron/steel/ refining path, perhaps adding books to splurge some money on and unlock weapon parts to smith. (I could go up the dual skill tree with a companion I suppose.. but leveling smithing with one just to unlock schematics and splitting smithing xp between the refiner and the weapon smith would be awful)

Generally;
    A pop up tooltip for party size giving you the requirements for increasing it.

More map varieties, mainly bandit lairs and some more open world I feel it could add a significant challenge/ enjoyment factor by mixing it up.
Back
Top Bottom