Recent content by Romero Mito

1. List of balance and parameter changes the community will make within 3 days of having our own servers, so we might as well make them now.

☝️
    I'm a trash player, usually playing as archer because I have no chance dueling with 160 ping (and lack of skills also)..
    So yes, this would affect me.
  2. login server is down

See you guys on monday. The patient ones I believe.
  3. login server is down

Yep, down. They are going bankrupt. I can't figure out anything different from this..
  4. This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

That sounds great. What kind of fixes can we expect and is "soon" meaning the next couple weeks or are we talking months?
    Well, they are certainly not including MP because it just crashed as usual. TW is near to wear me down.
  5. login server is down

We've been thoroughly investigating this issue for over 2 years don't worry lol.
    withered-wojack.gif
  6. NA EAST SERVERS DOWN???

How to meltdown playerbase

uiNPzK.jpg
  7. Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

They could share (I don't know, maybe last 3/6 months?) of server match results ranked by culture in order to clarify this vlandia winning favoritism.
  8. Resolved Could not get access from your platform service.

My bad!! My steam was running as OFFLINE MODE. Don´t know how nor when, I just figure it out because I was browsing into steam app to get my profile link.

Thanks!
  9. Resolved Could not get access from your platform service.

Summary: Can´t login and play online How to Reproduce:Run as Multiplayer Media (Screenshots & Video): I tried looking for on steam community but apparently the solution found was wait for *update*. Thanks!
  10. Resolved kicked by anti-cheat

Fixed, thank you!
  11. Resolved kicked by anti-cheat

Summary:Being kicked by anti-cheat How to Reproduce: Run as multiplayer, join skirmish server, 10 seconds later get kicked Suddenly Im being kicked out the server by the anti-cheat protection, but I don´t use such thing, I'm one of the ****tiest player btw. What infos do you need to clear it...
  12. Resolved Sound Bug, it makes our ears bleed.

Played yesterday, no sound of doom was heard.
  13. Need More Info Server is constantly crashing

New version today 1.5.8, tried to play 4 times but got 4 match crashes. Nice release devs!
  14. Resolved Sound Bug, it makes our ears bleed.

I no longer get sound bug so I assume it works normally. Some people say they still have it but I am not sure really.
    Nope, it´s back again on 1.5.8
  15. In Progress Even the new estimated wait time is broken

Summary: Counter does not reproduce the real wait time How to Reproduce: Run the game as mulitplayer Media (Screenshots & Video):
Back
Top Bottom