Recent content by romansrule!

1. romansrule!

why is a cracked winged great helmet 8100 gold at 86 armor?

if anyone fixes this, upload the items_kinds here
  2. romansrule!

why is a cracked winged great helmet 8100 gold at 86 armor?

why is a cracked winged great helmet 8100 gold at 86 head armor while reinforced spanghen helm is 20800 at 44 head armour. the better one is cheaper there seem to be a lot of inconsitency with head armour
  3. romansrule!

is the feature of enlisting into lords armies in this mod?

is the feature of enlisting into lords armies in this mod? I thought it would be a quick way to experience epic battles. Just like in the 1257 mod
  4. romansrule!

how do i download this?

it's incredibly confusing figuring out how to actually download the right files? is there a new version? what do i download?
  5. romansrule!

incorporating the Freelancer mod?

Have you ever thought about using the Freelancer mod in your mod, such as the 1257  mod and others do? basically allows you to join the army of a leader and be a regular soldier
  6. romansrule!

is there a way to edit LOD?

is there a way to make the distance needed for an npc to turn to a lower quality model  further? so the model has to be further away before it looks worse.  anything i can edit?
  7. romansrule!

character models have flickering helmets at a far distance

anyone else having helmets flickering, and becoming see-through, when your allies are far away, but still viewable? any fix?
  8. romansrule!

items too cheap

is there a submod, or anyone here who has editted the items file to make the body armour/helmets more expensive. it feels too easy to acquire full plate armour.
  9. romansrule!

what determines the size of your force and your enemies force in a battle?

i always thought in native if you set the cap to 100 it would be 50 v 50
  10. romansrule!

what determines the size of your force and your enemies force in a battle?

seems like if the enemy has 1k troops and i have 70, they'll get 100 and i'll get 7, anyway to change this?
  11. romansrule!

can i shrink the radius that allied troops can join a battle?

if i attack a group of welsh troops, a group of welsh troops far away can bump the small group to a band of 100, anyway i can stop this? shrink the radius that  allows other groups to join in
  12. romansrule!

How do i increase the minium amount of troops i can recruit from a village?

it doesn't work with all modules. I'm wondering how to do it with text files
  13. romansrule!

How do i increase the minium amount of troops i can recruit from a village?

How do i increase the minium amount of troops i can recruit from a village? i'd prefer it, if i recruited people in the 10-20s as opposed to 1-5
  14. romansrule!

I noticed for a few of the helms the meshes go horrible at slight distance

I noticed for a few of the helms the meshes go horrible at slight distance For example an AI character had on chainmail hood with a helmet. When you move away a few feet you will only see his chainmail hood and not his helm. Kinda annoying
Back
Top Bottom