Recent content by Roland9

1. Allies not helping in sieges?

*bump*

Eluqqa said:
    No, it's not. They don't join you for sieges unless you're the marshall and they've been ordered to follow you.

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but i think they should join you..

Indeed..

I have a good relationship with a lord, I convince him to follow me, he does and joins me in battles, but he does not join my siege. This should be fixed.

In fact, I wonder if TheMageLord can work his magic for this.  :smile:
  2. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Just to add another echo: What an amazing thread, great work. Keep them coming. :smile:
  3. Why are some items cheaper? while they give the same stats?

Fei Dao said:
    That's because metal costs more than leather.

Does this actually have an effect in the game?.. An armor made of metal that has +3 defense is actually better than a leather +3?..
  4. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

TheMageLord said:
    Are you sure you changed all 4 occurences of every number?

It works fine for me - I bet 1000 each time, it takes 1000 denars and gives me the appropriate reward at the end.

I guess I did something wrong afterall.. I had a backup of the Native file, did the tweak again and this time it worked.

Thanks, and appreciate your work here. :smile:
  5. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Hello,

I did the tournament bet tweak, and I can bet with the changed amounts. However, when I win the tourney, it just "rewards" me the same amount of money I  bet in the first place. (ie. Bet 200, says I'll get 2600 if I win, I win, but I get 200)

I just checked the file again and I'm quite sure I did everything right. What gives?..
  6. Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

Congratulations, Taleworlds.

One question though: I already bought the game and thus the key a year ago. I downloaded and installed this version, and it seems I don't even have to enter the serial number to register?.. The game already seems to be registered. Is it supposed to be like this?..
  7. 1.0 Feels... Unfinished?

Sometimes people seem to forget that this game has been made by a small, independent developer team, consequently with limited financial possibilities... Most people here seem to demand either more features, which means a lot of work time and/or a bigger dev team, or better graphics. Well, news flash: They cost money.

Probably, the game wil always have an "unfinished feeling" on it... But probably, it will be still helluva fun to play. 
  8. Predictions for final release?

People who have been playing the game since it was a little baby will obviously continue to play it, and also some other people (hopefully a lot of them) will start to play, so I'm guessing the game will be fairly (don't expect too much) successful in both satisfaction and money departments  to encourage the dev team to make a sequel, or something else.
  9. The Silence is Deafening

Just wait and see people get happy-happy-joy-joy again when the download becomes available...
  10. Oldest version 0.210 is available for download!

I didn't read this thread at all... Just clicked the file and I was thinking "24 mbs?.. Uhm..."

Download finished, I opened the game, "Hmm, the menu looks a bit strange"... Clicked options, "What the..?"... And then, I went into the video options...

"Dust, smoke etc."

:grin:

Good one.
  11. king harlus...gay?

Now I rarely visit this forum, just to keep an eye on the news about the game, but I have to say, I was drinking water and I actually spit it the second I saw this thread's title.

So... That's it!..
Back
Top Bottom