Recent content by Rojiru

1. Resolved Pila are not considered throwing weapons in game

Pila are incorrectly treated as short spears in the single player campaign for units assigned to use them. This means that every infantry unit for the Empire factions, once leveled past Trained Empire Infantry, loses their throwing weapon. I haven't seen this listed in the "Known Issues"...
  2. Hey guys, I'm doing a let's play series for PoP on my Youtube channel.

joeman said:
    I logged into youtube and watched the first two episodes the other day.

Are you gonna be a skilled based character or a fighting based?  Skilled based character is usually boring to watch until the game is almost over.

My character for this playthrough is called "Chucky the Chucker", so I'm going to be heavily combat focused - in particular, chucking things at people. ^^
  3. Hey guys, I'm doing a let's play series for PoP on my Youtube channel.

I've heard that sort of here and there, so once in a while I'll throw an extra pony in the inventory to see how it pans out - are you saying the bonuses cap at six?
  4. Hey guys, I'm doing a let's play series for PoP on my Youtube channel.

I'm that Rojiru guy. Probably haven't heard of me. I'd like to think I'm mildly entertaining - so check out my new PoP video up on youtube. ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyU8K_TfTKk
  5. How do I saddle a horse?

Sorry, I tried searching through the forums, asking in game, and reading through the information threads... but there's this item called a saddle, and I can't figure out how to use it? How do I put a saddle on a horse?
  6. Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

I think I should really just take a look at the maps and see what's worth trying to salvage. Having a list of 10 maps I think is a good number to strive for. I'm not saying limit it to only ten maps, but if we can polish up those first 10, then adding more will be simple. This will prevent overloads on bug reports about bugged maps, unfun maps, etc.

You can add me on Steam - my steamname's Rojiru. Let's talk on there?
  7. Full Invasion 2 *Recruiting!*

I can do some mapping. But I'm mostly interested in conceptual/balance work for the mod, such as what items do how much, which classes get what items.

If you can send me the maps that you already do have, I'd like to take a look and whittle down the list to a fewer, higher quality maps that I'll revise myself.

I can also code. Here's a game I've rewritten and modded up on BYOND.
    http://www.byond.com/games/Rojiru/Garoleth

Years ago I did some voicework for PoP3.0, and some concept mapwork for PoP4.0, but that never went anywhere. I love this mod, and I'd like to do my part to make it succeed.
  8. Hi there, I did the VA for Sarleon/Empire Lords and Diev in PoP 3.x

I'll re-record some lines I did and post them in this thread. I'm not happy with the quality I did the lines with about 2 years ago, and I've been playing through with Diev as a companion and constantly talking to the empire lords. I can make those better. :grin:
  9. Hi there, I did the VA for Sarleon/Empire Lords and Diev in PoP 3.x

Your project sounds wonderful, SD, hope to get more of a dialogue set up about this (your email isn't working btw).

Let me know through PM or email if you've got any news for me, MitchyMatt! I might just make an update of the empire/sarleon/diev on my own here this week.
  10. Hi there, I did the VA for Sarleon/Empire Lords and Diev in PoP 3.x

Thanks so much for the personal welcome back, Saxondragon. Glad to see the mod is still running, I hope your personal ventures into video game development are going well.

Cheers,
    Rojiru
  11. Hi there, I did the VA for Sarleon/Empire Lords and Diev in PoP 3.x

I did the voice for the alt avatar for the rift mage, the one with all the tentacles.
  12. Hi there, I did the VA for Sarleon/Empire Lords and Diev in PoP 3.x

Hello, My name's Rojiru and I used to follow the game pretty closely, even provided some voice overs. It's been a few years (I think) since I was around these parts and I'd like to drop in and let you all know what I've been up to. I've progressed in my professional voice over career and...
  13. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

In regards to all the flaming I just read about bugging for new information:

If there aren't going to be updates, this sort of thread is begging the question. (bugging the question, har har)

Just lock it down if you're tired of being asked about things you aren't prepared to share.
  14. Version 1.003 Update Released!

OMG YOU GAVE CUIRASSERS ARMOR  I LOVE YOU.
    Are French carabiniers included in the armor buff? And what is the value?

When are you going to nerf bayonets?
  15. Suggestions

I know how piercing works. I also know how armor works. If you pierce armor, you're still piercing armor. Increased health and armor will make them more durable than they are now. I don't see your point. They're SUPPOSED to have armor, it's kind of in their name.
Back
Top Bottom