Recent content by Roji8

1. Runtime Error Fix

6th_Foot_BobNLarry said:
    My rig is a GTX 770. 8 GB of ram. I was forcing a game (Medal of Honor 2010) to play on DirectX 9 due to it crashing when set on auto. It did not crash first few days, then finally it suffered a BSOD. I restarted my comp and games felt sluggish, slow loading screens, and Perisno would not even work. It would repeatedly crash on the loading screen when on DirectX 9 and when I switch to 7 it loads but crashes when I attempt to start a saved game or do a new one. I also reinstalled my drivers. I did a lot of other things too, like check integrity cache, reinstall, ect...

My other games work fine now, but Perisno still does this after drivers were reinstalled.

Here is a screen.

~snip~
    Help!

Reinstall the game.

There's not really ever been a true fix for the runtime error of fun, but typically a reinstall has fixed them.

Edit: Also is it possible for you to maybe install on the C drive as opposed to your F drive? Something I notice a lot is that error appears a lot on non-C drive installs.
  2. know what would have kept this mod alive?

Or maybe it being single player for Warband, instead of this fail multiplayer crap that TW put into M&B which is fail because M&B with multiplayer is like wanking....disgusting and fail.
  3. I want to be a woman.

I'll just say what I said in the other thread:

The sad thing about this is that I didn't buy the game BECAUSE it didn't have Female SP.  I refused to buy it, and I'm a guy. It is sexist and when it comes down to it....Warband and the Original had it and that was set in medieval times where women had no rights at all compared to the 17th century. It was just a way for Taleworlds to get out of making the extra dialog and armor versions so they could make more money.  Also the fact Taleworlds didn't create WFAS doesn't change that Taleworlds designed WFAS and told the other studio to not bother with that option.

That's sad Taleworlds...just sad.

4. Female SP?

Ceriy said:
    Roji8 said:
    The sad thing about this is that I didn't buy the game BECAUSE it didn't have Female SP.  I refused to buy it, and I'm a guy. It is sexist and when it comes down to it....Warband and the Original had it and that was set in medieval times where women had no rights at all compared to the 17th century. It was just a way for Taleworlds to get out of making the extra dialog and armor versions so they could make more money.

Do you not read any post in this topic. It is not Taleworlds that removed females, they didn't make wfas.

Read my edit.
  5. Female SP?

The sad thing about this is that I didn't buy the game BECAUSE it didn't have Female SP.  I refused to buy it, and I'm a guy. It is sexist and when it comes down to it....Warband and the Original had it and that was set in medieval times where women had no rights at all compared to the 17th century. It was just a way for Taleworlds to get out of making the extra dialog and armor versions so they could make more money.

Edit: Also Ceriy that doesn't change that Taleworlds designed WFAS and told the other studio to not bother with that option.
  6. Question

Is there a way to make the women's faces look better?
  7. DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Alan De Soison said:
    No..no Crash..Please reduce your Texture..just 50 or 60 %
    don't make all Graphic video to High..just Medium
    :roll:

For me that doesn't work, I would still get RGL errors frequently.  Pretty sure that's related to battle size though even though it happens at random.

For reference PC specs are below:

Core i7 950
    ATI 5850
    6GB of RAM
    Windows 7 64 bit

And lastly,  AWESOME MOD! 

Regards from the Netherlands,
    Roji
  8. How to Make the Battle last past your death

As the thread title states, how can I add this as other mods have this feature. Great mod though so keep up the good work. Regards, Roji
  9. Poor Sarleon

In my games, each at around day 250, they still have everything, nothing gained or lost and have warred with the Empire almost constantly.  Sarleon seems strong in my games...hell I have a difficult time taking their castles.
  10. "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf"

I got this error and it was because I had a patch that was not as current as was needed....so make sure you have the current patch?

Other then that I would suggest what MP did.
  11. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

mp84 said:
    Roji8 said:
    Does this mean that the current conditions will be entirely removed? I personally kinda like the destroy everything approach atm.  Anyways after 4.0 (If you have anything following it) will you be forgoing the current conditions entirely?

And what do you mean by Minor factions?

It still up in the air on what kind of Victory Conditions it will be, but as SD said, it will most likely be centered around that one major faction (Snake Sect) and Minor Factions are the factions like the Jatu, Snake Cult, of PoP 3.2 for WB, but naturally we are going to have different Minor Factions in PoP 4.0.

Alright, thanks for clarification :smile:
  12. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

saxondragon said:
    We will be implementing a new type of variable victory condition.  The primary goal is to eliminate a single major faction and a specific minor faction... the trick is that as the game is played, other major and minor factions come under the influence of the Snake Sect and need to be eliminated (major faction) or repressed (minor faction) as well.

There are many more minor factions, they are much tougher and this should be a very interesting and challenging version.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Does this mean that the current conditions will be entirely removed? I personally kinda like the destroy everything approach atm.  Anyways after 4.0 (If you have anything following it) will you be forgoing the current conditions entirely?

And what do you mean by Minor factions?
  13. WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Well, after paying the fierdsvain and everyone else off except for Sarleon (Costs like 25k Denars...yeah, no.)  I wanted to know the trick to taking a Sarleon Castle and Keeping hold of it.
  14. Download time. - Mbrepository

Mr. Ladde,

For future reference Mbrepository does download slow.....at times.  It depends on when you download it.  For example if I dl it at 2am it flies, 4pm....not so much.  Also if you are so immature and impatient to download the mod, then you probably won't enjoy playing it so I'd suggest you go elsewhere.

Thank You for listening to this public service announcement.
  15. Strange error in the mod

Rec0n412 said:
    This is an error I keep encountering in PoP. I'll be playing through the game, and then the game will crash. An error pops up, saying that the application has requested windows to terminate it(the game) in an unusual way.

This sounds like a memory leak, or something similar. Any ideas on how to fix this?

If it's what I think then, turn off Bloodstains (they look bad anyways), And reduce your battlesize, and reduce ragdolls and corpses.
Back
Top Bottom