Recent content by rockman4417

1. Lords hanging out at snack bar in castle rather than going on campaign

Montewar is really pissing me off right now.  Being a Sarleon lord I showered him with fiefs but the ungrateful bastard still has negative relations with me.  And Lethaldrian I gave a town, castle and multiple fiefs to.  But he's just bordering on neutral.  I'm aware this is a native problem but honestly it's dumb how you can give a particular vassal tons of land early, but once you start giving land to other vassals, they eventually go hostile on you.  I mean Sigismund I raised from lowly peasant to one of the most powerful lords in Pendor, and we have negative relations?....  Stupid

It's gotten to the point where I've got tons of fiefs with no owner, but I can't give them away because of the huge relations hits I'll take.
  2. Kingdom start advice

You don't necessarily have to win the game as king.  You can just be 'Champion of Ravenstern', and help Greg become supreme ruler.  Or perhaps you have more ambition. :twisted:
  3. Kingdom start advice

You need to wait till Ravenstern is in a weakened state.  If there are any powers left strong enough to oppose them, then wait until the inevitable war.  If Rav's armies are tied up on other fronts, they will have a harder time taking you down.

In my game I helped Sarleon take much of the map, but the empire was still very strong.  And once they went to war I manipulated the military campaign enough that both the Empire and Sarl's armies were weakened too much to oppose my rebellion.  And I was able to capture and recruit enough lords to raise my own army, and make Ulric beg me for a truce
  4. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

That's how my itemkinds was set up on 3.411.  Maybe they changed it for the new version which since I've made some modifications, didn't install the new itemkinds.
  5. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

MrShovelFace said:
    I am terribly sorry if this has already been covered in the lore but how did the snake cult, such a widely and intensely hated group get so large? How did they get so many members? thats like half of the USA going off to join Al-Qaeda

How did Hitler start the Nazi regime that became so powerful?  From WITHIN
  6. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I don't know if this is intentional but I threw a feast that's still ongoing and there is a tournament in my town every single day when I didn't even start one.  While I'm not exactly complaining about the easy source of gold/renown/honor, it is pretty cheap having infinite tournaments.

Also I noticed my character holding his lance really funny when couching(like right at the base, rather than where it should be held).  I was playing around with morgh's tools and noticed all the lances had the "offset lance" option checked.  I unchecked that and now the lances are held properly when couching.
  7. This mod is absolutely ridiculous!(but in a good way!)

Without spoiling too much I'll say if you ask around enough, they will lead you to another chest.  Also the powerful independent spawns are a good place to look for more jawbreakers.
  8. lost my horse!

Cheat menu to "resurrect"?
  9. LSP Fantasy 3D Art TES4-OSP-Weapons - 28.June:Nexxon Updated

Wow if anyone has that Daedric plate plz upload, as the current link is dead.  I want that armor :twisted:
  10. Best Mercenary Companies

Well in my game there are a couple 400man mettenheim armies wandering around Fierdsvein land.  I would gladly pay 100k or more to get one to join me.  :sad:  Those infantry are just beasts.
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

felixng2011 said:
    Does anyone bother to train town steward for every fief in your kingdom? It takes a very long time to do so and you have to travel back and forth from your court to the fiefs. I also give my fiefs to no one at first to get an instant garrison so I have to travel more. 18 hours per fief is a long time also you have to count traveling time.... Is it really worth it. In times of peace I guess it would be but if your in a war you can't really spend several days upgrading town stewards and rewarding fiefs.

I try to though, like you said, it's time-consuming.  But if you don't get their persuade skill up they suck at handling different crisis.
  12. Mixing Pendor Empire Knighthood Order

I dunno around day 400 I started silvermist and I'm up to about 20 at day 600, all as Sarleon culture.  Even those 20 are making a big difference in my archer line.  So I'd say If you have a spare qualis gem, go for it
  13. King Weapons???

Ok that would be why.  I'm only a marshal.  :oops:
  14. King Weapons???

XSevSpreeX said:
    There's a chance that they won't spawn with it in the game. Make sure they have the weapon otherwise it'll be impossible to get it without the cheatmenu.

Ya he's got it.  I did the battle multiple times and saw him with it.  I even looked up the brf model to make sure what I saw was it.  But Greg gives me no option to get Dragontooth.

-Do I have to be king for it to happen?
    -Do I have to have good relations?
    -Do I have to attack him personally or can I step into an allied battle?
  15. King Weapons???

MitchyMatt said:
    WWhat's your version? And try posting this on the support thread.

3.42 with a few modifications.  Maybe I'll try reinstalling the scripts.
Back
Top Bottom