Recent content by robstew500

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Some vital battle commands

I agree with all of these. I would also like to see the advance ten paces command from warband and the advance command should have your army maintain it's current formation as it advances, instead of everyone running forward at their max speed.
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges AI Battle improvements

+
    I also think it might be helpful to consider the unit composition of the enemy. For example if you have way more ranged units than they do, when they bring their archers forward to skirmish they will get massacred. It would make more sense for them to remain behind their infantry in that case. Would be nice to have another difficulty setting for battle AI as well as kingdom Al too.
  3. SP - Battles & Sieges We need a clickable warning when one of our cities/castles are under attack.

Warband also had messages appear when enemy forces were spotted by villages, so it will probably be added eventually. I learned to look and see what my armies were doing to figure out if anything was under siege
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Add more playable factors in late game?

Most of the kingdom features aren't added to the game yet, warband had a little more to kingdoms but not much, hopefully they can add more eventually.
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges Parley and making others defect

If you were in the middle of a siege it's possible that it causes a crash, there is a bug where you can get stuck in conversation if they defect. I was able to negotiate peace during a siege without an issue
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Improve Cavalry

Yes I was wondering if cavalry even have morale since no perk mentions it. Besides the couched Lance they are pretty pathetic, they attack very slow with Spears and can't hit at all with swords.
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Clan and Battle Improvements

I also think you shouldn't have to recreate the party Everytime they get taken out, they should continue trying to rebuild their forces unless you order them disbanded
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Renown rewards from battles seems off

I think there should be more renown gained for large battles. Sure you get a lot when you are severely outnumbered, but huge battles with even numbers give very little. I fought a battle of 1400 vs 1200 with me being on the stronger side and got like 10 renown. I could get the same amount...
  9. SP - General Possibilties to get renown

I think completing any quest should give renown, and there be a greater number and variety of quests
  10. SP - General Ironman Mode and Achievements

+1 yes I would love that
  11. SP - General Tactics skill should be reworked from the ground up or just scrapped

I agree, perhaps since there is currently no penalty for exiting a battle and re-entering it to reset troop positions, they could add some kind of troop or morale loss and have tactics/leadership mitigate those effects.
  12. Why do my Noble prisoners keep escaping so easily ?

I believe they have it this way to prevent an empire from getting steamrolled too quickly. Hopefully they find a better way to balance things eventually.
  13. How to fight huge battles without getting all my men killed?

You can always just retreat after peppering them with arrows until they are all dead, not very realistic or fair though haha. Or you can build up relation with villages to quickly collect a bunch of tier four troops after you inevitably lose them in combat.
  14. What Content Do You Want First?

The kingdom aspects obviously need the most work, fief allocation, vassal relations, and vassals joining your kingdom. You can't even control who you declare war on at this stage in the game.
  15. Mercenary contracts are not worth at all.

It's better than nothing, helps cover some of your troop wages and let's you take part in big battles early on.
Back
Top Bottom