Recent content by Robsonn

1. Robsonn

The Mead Hall

P.S. Some funny part of Wolin. The guy stabbed me in the face with spear, one of my bros in throat, didnt want to lie down and started to ***** around after being pacified. Karma never lies: one-shot-broken-nose-and-blue-eye, shame on him! Enjoy :razz:
  2. Robsonn

The Mead Hall

Also Wolin, but from first person view :razz:
    Made by me, feel free to use it, but let me know before.
    P.S. I'm making us brand new Vikingr Trailer on next shieldwall event, see You there stinkin turds!
  3. Robsonn

Suggestions and ideas

That after-shock, after the cannon fires gives my headaches.

And thats what You call a combat sim :grin:

P.S. Bracing the pike is nice but wont work in regular, not-lined up battle.
  4. Robsonn

Królewska Flota Wojenna Rzeczpospolitej

"Bij Szwedzina, bij Szwedzina, lej Szwedzina, lej! Pamiętaj brachu - tęga mina, tylko w głos się śmiej. Nam karków nic nie zgina, nie przegramy bitwy tej! Nikt naszych armat nie powstrzyma, razem hej, a hej!" Description: Królewska Flota Wojenna Rzeczpospolitej (Commonwealth Royal Navy) is...
  5. Robsonn

Suggestions and ideas

Ships are bugged as hell in the form they are now. Let the developers handle all the basic stuff until we add some not essential. Idea is good tho.
  6. Robsonn

RGL Error, cannot play game

Well, maybe I will not be original, but try to reinstall and restart Your PC. It helped my friend who couldnt play multiplayer after swapping to 0.8. Maybe it will help You too.
  7. Robsonn

RGL Error, cannot play game

You sure You installed it into the right folder? (steamapps/common/warband/modules)
  8. Robsonn

Clan Or Member Seeking

Hello!

I'm thinking about making a naval only clan focused on reenactment of Polish Fleet from XVIIth century. I'm searching for serious, medium-active players who prefer atmosphere over frags. It would be awesome to use historical commands for canoneers etc., so I'm looking mostly for Polish speakers, although feel free to PM me if You are not Polish.
    Cheers.
  9. Robsonn

Battle of the Nations 2014 Live Stream

That's the only sport that We Poles dont have to be ashamed of watching those days lol.
  10. Robsonn

The Mead Hall

Thank You for the link HolmgårdViking.
  11. Robsonn

Historical Discussion

This is a matter that was brought up not long ago.

Im sorry - I was out of forums for a lot of time. If Vikingr is about to develop another version (i've heard lots of various talks on this topic) giving light infantry "colors of forest" clothes would be rad.
  12. Robsonn

Jómsvíkingar [Recruiting]

So You just got the chance to have one! :grin:
  13. Robsonn

The Mead Hall

In my opinion, The Deluge is the best MP mod ever made for this game, apart from Vikingr. Thanks for the trailer Leifr, looking it up.
  14. Robsonn

Historical Discussion

Last time I wondered why light infantry units, such as Lidi in Nordmenn faction, have access to blue and red clothes. That's rather not historical, as long as those classess are supposed to picture lower rank of warriors, poor ones. Red and blue clothes were very hard and expensive to dye, and thats confirmed by sagas and modern experimental archeology. Those unit should wear green, yellow, orange, beige (colors of forest) woolen clothes. Linen was also very hard to dye, we have only one finding of dyed linen in early medieval Europe - Birka. But I never saw those findings, just trusted words of my swedish friend.
    P.S. Deep-black color is also not confirmed, and is impossible to achieve with natural methods even nowadays.
  15. Robsonn

Jómsvíkingar [Recruiting]

Thanks for the add. I'll do my best :smile:

P.S. I'm curious - are there any members of real Jomsvikings among this clan? I mean the reenactment group.
Back
Top Bottom