1. RoBo_CoP

The Athenaeum

Needs more flaming text and dramatic fantasy music
  2. RoBo_CoP

Dev Blog 18/10/18

It's common knowledge.  :roll:
  3. RoBo_CoP

#nobattlenobks

Improvements to battle and the equipment systems in warband is exactly what TaleWorlds should be looking into. Having a matchmaking system that allows a both a competitive and more casual settings with dedicated official servers is a move in the right direction to keep people playing.

The worst I fear is Bannerlord will end up like War of the Roses. There's a lot of lessons that could be learned from that game, and if they aren't applied I can see this game going down the same path. TaleWorlds already has the right concepts with Warband. Creating a new engine to improve the mechanics, empowering modders to do more with the game, and fostering a competitive scene with ideas from Warbands community would make this game a hit. If we go down the route with strict classes and limiting matchmaking to skirmish, we'll have nice singleplayer game I guess.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. RoBo_CoP

Napoleonic Native Noobs [NNN]

Herishey said:
    I think I need to try and convince some of the nubs not to take Awlpike, or they'll use nothing else!

Best weapon in the game imo
  5. RoBo_CoP

NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Is this all a meme or is Can actually ass blasted, I can't tell...
  6. RoBo_CoP

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Calamity said:
    This is the best place to discuss this, in BkS thread. Amazing stuff guys.

You're right that wK had it's core members, but the individual hours played were at an all-time low, as were the attendance of our practices, scrims, and even just the desire to play the game in general

I've seen this one around here before, I'd say this is the right thread for it.
  7. RoBo_CoP

Enough with the retarded randomness!

This is something that's grown to really piss me about the forum posts, and had better be fixed properly in Bannerlord sub-forum.

It's the retarded amount of randomness in, well, the **** posts in both Warband and Fire & Sword sub-forums. 

Now I understand that the random archer complaints, realism, and so on posts are supposed to be constructive discussion and all, but the fact that more times then not that I get a retarded **** post when I pick warband sub-forum is pretty damn retarded. This kind of crap is completely aggravating. Because I, like most people who know even the slightest thing about mechanics, know that a good post is usually describing a ****ty bowman, possibly with some melee here and there, but mostly just arrows, but not god-tier survivability.

And it's those kinds of stupid posts that make me want to smack you Taleworlds guys upside your heads. Now it'd be different, like I said, if you guys had each kind of constructive be random within the general type of sub-forum it's supposed to be, not just random stupidity all over the place.
  8. RoBo_CoP

Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

that's some good ****
  9. RoBo_CoP

[WMT 2] Introduction and Sign-Ups - Deadline 28/08

... when the snows fall and the white winds blow ...
  10. RoBo_CoP

The most annoying players thread

Only name dropping two people?

0/10  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Back
Top Bottom