Recent content by Rob de Hard

1. Rob de Hard

Campfire mod. Native overhaul. Mount & Blade 1.011

Well I think I will post it up then. Why not? If anyone objects they can ask me to remove it.

Let me have a few days to polish it up and package it ..
  2. Rob de Hard

Hyperion said:
    Well, judging by the second sentence, you might have a few issues if the creators of those mods don't want you using their stuff.

Though yes, folks still play.

Yeah there is that. However they are all credited and 'all' isn't many. The idea was to tweak the aesthetics, fix all the 'annoying' things like cattle and ransoms etc that required manual editing.

I also wanted to give every faction a unique identity and look/feel.

But its still just native. No scripting or extra gameplay stuff.

I did some .. all new companions and quests etc. But then Warband came out and that was that. :smile:
  3. Rob de Hard

Does anyone still play this? I spent a year modding native to make it more challenging and fix all the bugs and faction inconsistencies etc. Added all the coolest player made mods and tweaked all the troops stats and equipment and what have you. I'll release it if there's any interest, if...
  4. Rob de Hard

Anyway tried Catalyst 10.8 with Warband yet?

Try playing the game in 16bit not 32bit. Worked for me. HD3850. 10.8.
  5. Rob de Hard

Unofficial Troop Editor 1.9 for troops.txt file

I have used this extensively for my new mod ..

Thank you so much for making it available to everyone. It saves a ****ton of time.

- Rob
  6. Rob de Hard

when war band is released....?

March is good it means .. it is actually worth finishing my 1011 mod after all.
    Cool.
  7. Rob de Hard

I quit.

Night Ninja said:
    Mabons said:
    I give up on beta testing. It's too frustrating to crash everytime you are about to spend all that money, or are in the middle of a huge charge, or just when you are about to get a crazy headshot. And then my manual block is crap now, and I think it may have to do with the wider field of view I am not liking. (IMO)

So I got a beta key up for grabs. Who wants it? (JK)

Isn't that the entire point of beta testing? It's not a free game, you're there to help in its design.

QFT

And I never had any crashes or errors tbh. I don't really follow the logic of emo rage quitting .. a beta. But hey. See you on the flip side dude.
  8. Rob de Hard

Ok to use Warband textures (armour etc) in our M&B 1011 mods?

Nice new swadian stuff in the quick battles .. Have the models been changed or can we use them in our regular m&B mods?
  9. Rob de Hard

any1 can download the beta

Scorch! said:
    No, you can download and play Warband, but you will be unable to play multiplayer. Which leaves just the quick battles and the tutorial, so not much. :wink:

TBH its really not that good ..

I played it for about 10 mins last night and it was glaringly obvious there was a huge load of balance and physics issues.

Its a beta and its pretty much just that. I wouldn't sweat it, you really aren't missing much.

Besides Football Manager 2010 is out next week .. wut!
  10. Rob de Hard

Any detailed preview info available on the single player aspect of Warband?

I'm sure there is somewhere on here but I'll be damned if I can find the bugger! Linkies? Are we getting a new campaign game or is all the cool stuff going into the multi? Not a huge multi fan myself and really looking forward to the 'next level' of campaign game, one with much more long term...
  11. Rob de Hard

COGlory said:
    So did I.  No invite for me. :sad: 

However, it's not like you can play beta without the key.

Well I have in the past been a total trollkin on these forums and have never had anything nice to say about Taleworlds or the game.

You could try that ..  :grin:

PS: Are you over 18? And did you buy your license within the last couple of years? I suspect they maybe don't have all the old keys or the ability to validate them? Or maybe its just an age/location thing. I am a shrivelled husk with bad eyesight. Ideal for beta testing a twitch emo-em-up!
  12. Rob de Hard

Lethwin Far Seeker said:
    Kleidophoros said:
    Lethwin Far Seeker said:
    Ljas said:

Says the key does not match with any information....  and im pretty sure i put my key in.
    which means you are not accepted to the beta.
    Go back to M&B 1.011 young one.

Thats what im angry about... people give me links to stuff that does nothing for me.
    And then some  vampiric freak comes and insults me!  Ive been playing M&B since way early beta I have been watching the forum for years and this is what I get!

You ever considered buying the game?

I filled out the beta application form  19th Oct, entered my VALID and not ripped from some emo l337 warez site key, waited a few days, got an email from Taleworld's inviting me to the beta and am downloading Warband now..

- Rob

13. Rob de Hard

LSP 3D Art Great Helm Add-On v.1.8 (Updated 06.02.10)

Major issue with these helms is that when you've won a battle and the avatar is celebrating you can see under them, and there's nothing there ...

-edit- Checked the standard great helms and its the same, only the area underneath is blacked out.
  14. Rob de Hard

[1.011] Same banner given to two lords at the same time

Aha so you have figured it out! Good work my man!

This one definitely needs fixing it totally ruins immersion.  :neutral:
Back
Top Bottom