Recent content by roal.yr

1. roal.yr

Gekokujo Discord channel

Bump! We're still there, people still join us, we are still alive. We have channels dedicated to submods, and it would be nice to have devs there too.
  2. roal.yr

Gekokujo Vanilla Enhanced

I'll post this link to github, just in case.
    Chances are that I will resume working on it someday.

3. roal.yr

Gekokujo Discord channel

I'll bump this topic, since the link is relevant, and we are still there. If you feel like moving to somewhere more convenient than forums.
    The activity is low in our group, but it is not like there will be something to replace Gekokujo experience and good memories with, so join us.
    Besides I have somewhat resumed working on Gekokujo Vanilla Enhanced which I had started a year ago, and which aims to improve the Original experience of 3.0 version. I promise nothing, but that is why I never truly give up modding.
  4. roal.yr

Most up-to-date version atm?

Gekokujo Vanilla Enhanced is not yet ready, thus no link. Most likely after the Summer it will be.
  5. roal.yr

I have adjusted ground, grass and canopy color, saturation and lighting, no other adjustments by now, just the overall balance of picture. Here are screens in Dx7, Dx9 and Dx9 + low HDR.
    jkomUg.jpg

1OBktd.jpg

mcz3M0.jpg

D014Yj.jpg

12zN6o.jpg

xfKL5v.jpg
  6. roal.yr

I will be modding GVE every Thursday and Sunday somewhere at 13:00 - 17:00 GTM +0, if possible.

If you want - follow it on our Discrod: https://discord.gg/njzepUq
  7. roal.yr

Could be, could be.
  8. roal.yr

Gekokujo Discord channel

Join us!
  9. roal.yr

Here is a quick preview of how it looks in a Directx 7 mode (I am on intel HD, don't blame me for FPS when playing and recording).
  10. roal.yr

I really need new head mesh!!

I can't really find the files on my google drive, sorry.
    TBH, face meshes are quite tricky stuff, but I will look into it more in future.
  11. roal.yr

[SOLVED] Is this normal?

Apparently, someone holds grudge against you and had sent thief to steal your possessions. You must be more vigilant.
  12. roal.yr

[SOLVED] Is this normal?

It happens some times when you are enlisted and upon defeat get captured.
    If you don't like it you might just enable cheats and restore the approximate amount of gold. I personally just store cash in items or don't care at all since it makes sense to lose everything upon being captured.
  13. roal.yr

Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Feels itchy
    ZAX1lB.jpg
  14. roal.yr

Taking a little break.
  15. roal.yr

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

WSE provides game launcher exe file of version 1.153 (or something like that), so you just copy/paste and launch the WSElauncher.
Back
Top Bottom