Recent content by RNGregory

1. RNGregory

SP - General Add strange set (samurai set) to the game or armor with samurai characteristics.

Sounds like exactly my playthrough. It was kind of a trophy to me and I carried it to every battle lmao.
  2. RNGregory

SP - General Add strange set (samurai set) to the game or armor with samurai characteristics.

Hi, please add some sort of variation of this set to the game as a hidden unique item (easter agg). Surely a noticible group of peole enjoyed the cosmetics of the strange armor in Warband. Or better yet add armor that has samurai characteristics. Imagine it with the graphics now. Sorry for my...
  3. RNGregory

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Make aging an option.

Ahh. Regardless, the game didn't put a hard expiration date on your character. You could always export/import them into a new campaign if stat loss became an issue.

But the stat drop only happened on being defeated, eh? I assume it was the same in Viking Conquest and Fire & Sword? I never noticed that, personally.

I never lose in Warband and if I do I just reload lmao
  4. RNGregory

The aging could be functional even sooner than full release, but as of right now, it apparently doesn't function/limit player character lifespan.

Glad you still active on this thread
  5. RNGregory

Because this is supposed to be an updated Mount & Blade game. I want the objective improvements of the new engine, graphics, physics, etc.. I want the gameplay and experience of what has been established in Mount & Blade games.

Why not play Crusader Kings if Crusader Kings is what you want?

What happened to my post lmao? I guess it's not even minez idk
  6. RNGregory

Source? I've only read a Q&A excerpt (supposedly) where Callum said it MIGHT be optional.

I meant "it would be optional" like it could be. Can't post any PM's here but he bassicaly said what Callum said in Q&A. This is the best answer we can get anyways lol.
  7. RNGregory

That's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. To let them know, to notice this, to spread this.

I was talking to MArdA from the Community Support and even with one of the Global Moderators. They kindly responded that they don't know anything about this in particular, just their opinion on this matter. But who knows, it's still in early access.

Update: I heard I'd be optional at one point so let us wait
  8. RNGregory

Yeah, I want to know they are seeing that not everyone likes these new changes. This game is forcing me to play The Sims if I want to progress through the skill trees.

That's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. To let them know, to notice this, to spread this.

I was talking to MArdA from the Community Support and even with one of the Global Moderators. They kindly responded that they don't know anything about this in particular, just their opinion on this matter. But who knows, it's still in early access.
  9. RNGregory

They should slow down a little bit the age speed while we're at it.
    Otherwise I'd like to see their response to this.

Yep, same here
  10. RNGregory

SP - General Bigger axe blades.

Nice response mate, very valid argument. You did it, ya beat me... I can't argue against such an amazing argument.
    Wdym? You never noticed multiple arrows in enemy's head lmao? I mean it's only logical
  11. RNGregory

You are correct. In that poll, the majority of voters do think it should be optional. That doesn't necessarily mean the majority dislike the aging mechanic. 'YES! I don't like it' voters definitely do not like it. lol

I voted for the second option. Even though I don't like the aging mechanic, I'm more about giving people options.

Yup, I completely agree. Just wanted to point out that even tho some of the voters don't like the feature, both sides want basically the same thing and that is making aging an option. That's practically the reason why they want an option, because they don't like it lol.
Back
Top Bottom