Recent content by Rmrman

1. Rmrman

MBMC Community thread (Minecraft Server)

Hello my friends. I don't know that this is appropriate, but my brother and I miss this community greatly. Although it seems like minecraft is a thing of the past we still game a good bit, and if any of you are interested in joining us some time our steam ids are rmrman and mcramsey98. Hope you're all doing well.
  2. Rmrman

MBMC Community thread (Minecraft Server)

Why is everyone so North Korea
  3. Rmrman

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Yo, sounds awesome.
  4. Rmrman

It was a good run.
  5. Rmrman

People get bored. Maybe more frequent map updates would help (give chances to get a presence in the nether and end)
  6. Rmrman

Just wondering, but when is the next map coming?
  7. Rmrman

Not a dupe. It's my brother's account, and we share the same computer.
  8. Rmrman

Unreasonable punishment for non-existent rules.
    Removing a plot of land from someone for logging out in someone's base is unheard of. As well as forcing us to give an enemy ten diamond blocks when we've already returned 2/3 of the earned, looted armor, especially when the majority of the so called "victims" are denying any wrongdoing on our part.
    Can I get a list of rules broken that weren't made up on the spot for CW's sake?
  9. Rmrman

Lyze said:
    While we may revisit some very recent past issues as a Moderation Team to review evidence and perhaps revise decisions, the Cannoning of the Stark Embassy has been dealt with and that issue is now closed. Any concerns about that incident should be PMed to myself, and I will address those concerns individually.
    Addendum: If you wish a recent issue to be revisited, please PM me here with a detailed description of the incident and the moderator who dealt with it, so I may contact them and get their account, judgement, and decision on the incident.
    And why not? I see nothing but you trying to cover up an extremely careless moderating decision.
  10. Rmrman

If I could have a full explanation as to what is presently going on right now Lyze, it would be much appreciated.
  11. Rmrman

Woah, MAG, I just saw your stuff on the map and me likey, me likey a lots!
  12. Rmrman

Well, technically, cheating is allowed. X-ray is allowed, and since no discretion is made on the rules list, he thought they were one in the same
  13. Rmrman

I... I... I support Malachi. He didn't know and got rid of it as soon as I told him. If it were on the website I would agree with the ban... The problem here is the out-dated rules list.
  14. Rmrman

theEstonian said:
    Rmrman I demand an explanation for the 'luv to grief <3' sign and the lack of your sword in the base. ¤_¤
    Jonathan was trolling me, and I logged out with it on me :razz:
    Dixey455 said:
    Mixedpotatoes said:
    I literally meant last hours. Me and Seamen fought a little stupid fight. It was as if everyone was 9 years old again.

And the meaning of the video went both ways :razz:
    Fair to say we won :grin:
    No.
  15. Rmrman

Great fight with the Seamen today. Will definitely have to do that again you all  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom