Recent content by RkT

1. RkT

Tribal Warrior

Increasing this class' cost to 120 was a bad idea, in my opinion. It could work as a three-lives class right off the bat, but this cost, along with the lack of any two-lives infantry class that can keep up with other factions' heavy infantry, sets in stone the Veteran as the go-to class.
    +1
  2. RkT

Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

232d27e0dbfbd59e9430e2a85d54d811.jpg
  3. RkT

Kingdoms balance

The northern empire is very unbalanced.
    2020-04-01-23-03.png
  4. RkT

Patch Notes e1.0.2

The mission of "Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos" is still bug, I can't continue the campaign.
  5. RkT

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I'd prefer an automatic mute for douchebags online as well, but I suppose I could settle for a manual one.

I HATED Mordhau.

I could say the same thing about real life. But not everyone wants that either. I got meathooks for hands. I wanna sit back, drink a few beers and relax. I don't want to deal with stress just so some 140 pound l33t CoD type and rant about how much "skillz" he has.
    tenor.gif
  6. RkT

It's not that blocking being automatic is fun, it's just that it's not fun for some people without it. Some of us just want to play without having to learn to deal with that. I have hundreds of hours in warband and have always used it so clearly it's fun for some people.
    It is not difficult to learn to block, but you just have to learn. But no, it's better to have it all done.
  7. RkT

do you want everything to be automatic? What fun does that have? Learn to play boys.
  8. RkT

Early Access Information

"additional 10% off in select digital stores"

Can anyone confirm that additional discount will be in Epic Store ?

one more thing..

How can we get our Bannerlord's key (to add gamebadge to forum) from Epic?

Epic?

tenor.gif
  9. RkT

Early Access Information

Thank you TaleWorlds.
    tenor.gif
  10. RkT

Dualswords?

NC6VapD.gif
  11. RkT

Bannerlord's exact release date

I would bet on a delay until April.