Recent content by Rivet

1. Rivet

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Increased the theoretical limit for concurrent players on a custom server to around 1000.
    XD
  2. Rivet

Release Plans

TW this is simple. Give community the greatest possible opportunity to moding, You will cash the best mods ass DLCs.
  3. Rivet

Patch Notes e1.8.1

unknown.png

community rules
  4. Rivet

Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

finally, I lived to see custom servers in BL. Now only WW III and i can die.
  5. Rivet

Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

TW is nipping in the bud the creative potential of fans. In the name of wanting to make money on a questionable monetization system to be woven into their system of compepetive games. Those are the facts! I have a suggestion for TW. Your future money rests in well produced DLC and not in the MP scene. You will not repeat the success of CS:GO or Fortnite. Start cashing in on the demand created by mods that youre trying so hard to stop.

When you understand that you are cutting the branch you are sitting on?

7RWqO1Z.jpg
  6. Rivet

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

I would like to present my honest opinion. This all looks really weak. Textures, animations, fps drops. But we need to realize who is responsible for it. These are not a mod developers. All the blame rests on TaleWords. You know why? TW is incompetent. mod tools are a joke. Pour mod dev must work on this **** (at the beginning of the video you can see what they are dealing with) Hidden message of this bloge is quite different from showing the progress. It must be ironic to thank the TW. I am sad to see this whole picture of TW's approach to the modding scene. I don't have any hope for good mods for BL. I would like to thank the mod devs for their willingness and work for their mod. If I were you, I'd just throw it to hell.
  7. Rivet

Why is it not playable now?

Can you push good game, but not broken unplayable ****?
    tenor.gif
  8. Rivet

Why is it not playable now?

can you push private servers?
  9. Rivet

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

add hosted servers111!!!!!111!!!1
  10. Rivet

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

How so?
    I got 700H+ without the multiplayer.
    And even now,3 months without PC,Bannerlord is the only game I want a PC for.
    I just get so immersed in the game,time flies by doing so.
    congratulations on wasting your time
  11. Rivet

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

Community do need it.
    ofc because currently BL gives fun for max 50h. MP is dead I dont count it.
  12. Rivet

Bannerlord Online mod

The most compromise option is to resignate from offering items. Leaving the donation option.
Back
Top Bottom