Recent content by RitoDurito

1. RitoDurito

Do you think bannerlord would benefit from a smaller map and less clans?

I dont think making less clans would be as good of an improvement as simply making clans more impactful, you could name a bunch of characters and recognize their flags in Warband but in bannerlord each clan is simply culture/colour and that's all there is to them which is what's making all battles the same, the generals and clans have no impact or representation. Would also help if lords had personality and wants.
  2. RitoDurito

In Progress Login Failed, Cannot Connect to Server (Steam)

This is still happening to me also, if I hotspot with my phone it logs in but if im connected to my wi fi it get stuck on "Logging in" and heck even if I do log in the match making is so broken you cant get into a rank captain game lobby with more than 4 players so it never starts? Whats going on? when will this get fixed? @uçanbiblo

Edit: Alright so if only my system is connected to the router I can log in? disconnected my partners computer from the router. I have no idea why this is happening and this is the only game it's happening with but at least I can play now
  3. RitoDurito

Resolved Login Failed ( could not connect to server )

Same issue with my partner here
  4. RitoDurito

can we play captains mode again, please?

Tried playing tonight for around 2hours. "sometimes" a game would work and you'd play a 2v2 but most of the time it'll crash while waiting for players. Matchmaking seems to be the issue not people not wanting to play it as I spoke to some of the other players I kept seeing they said they kept getting into games with different players consistently but never more than 4 at a time.

Kinda of mental the amount of time they wasted on this multiplayer system and it's matchmaking doesnt even work.
  5. RitoDurito

How many cavalry units on consoles?

Turns out that this all came from just Resonant because he over heard a dev call a horse an agent. From what i've seen of his content he always blows anything out of propotion.
  6. RitoDurito

How to destroy factions?

Maybe they could become outlaw factions... Being assigned to a hideout and become a different kind of threat...
    Cool idea, or maybe just turn into minor factions and are able to become mercs
  7. RitoDurito

New DLC added to steam?

Too early for dlc but I am actually looking forward to some elephants in game when the time comes, always nice to fight the beni zilal just to see camels
  8. RitoDurito

Beta versions with epic games

You´ll always have issues with mods if a newer version of the game (updates) is released. We can only hope that TW keeps supporting the game after it´s released.

But you´ll have no disadvantages with the Epic Games version of the game when it´s fully released.
    Only disadvantage I can think of post release is if there is an update and he's running a heavily modded game he might have to wait for the mods to update to continue the save, where as on steam you can just keep using the same version that the mod works on.
  9. RitoDurito

Resolved Can't create kingdom bug

seems like you have to assign a governor and talk to him they changed it without telling anyone
    Kingdoms and Diplomacy
    • Players can now create a kingdom through dialogue with governors.

1.6.5 patch notes..
  10. RitoDurito

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

How are you supposed to mobilize all of your party capability if you can't afford to use them as a money making operation and you can't afford to keep troops for them in garrison? Just from a gameplay perspective, this sounds miserable. Every time my kingdom randomly declares war, I am supposed to drag around companions and recruit a party for them? That's tedious.

Call the workshop 250 per day then. It's still years of operation to make enough profit to afford a helmet. Something is out of balance.

"How are you supposed to mobilize all of your party capability if you can't afford to use them as a money making operation and you can't afford to keep troops for them in garrison?"
    Ever heard of a war chest? build up your finances, sell loots, ransom lords, use more caravans, trade ect there are means to make money you're just overly relying on passive income to maintain 4x your party at all times.

"Just from a gameplay perspective, this sounds miserable."
    Im trying to imagine the game giving us so much money that we dont need to actually do anything after building 4 workshops, that sounds very boring..

" Every time my kingdom randomly declares war, I am supposed to drag around companions and recruit a party for them? That's tedious."
    It is tedious which is why they can recruit soldiers themselves.

I'm not saying it's perfect but in my current games in 1.7 I've been finding it pretty good, in the past i'd easily get into the 1mil mark and money just becomes a joke but in my current campaigns im actually having to balance and work for it and im more often than not ransoming lords rather than hold them because I'd like the short term money gain, it seems to be working as intended and I wouldn't want to go back to having infinite money.

Edit: They're introducing party templates eventually, perhaps at that point we could maintain max parties but with a lower average quality troops to keep a tidy profit.
  11. RitoDurito

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

I haven't had any crashes but I am running into economy issues again. I own two cities and have 3 or 4 parties in the field, max shops, 1 caravan and I am bleeding money. I tried to more conservative on party sizes early game and that did help; at one point I had over 120k but now I'm almost broke.

It seems to me that if I send a party out on patrol, they should be a money making operation. I should be able to carry a max party size and still be rolling in cash. It's so weird to me that a high end helmet could cost 100k, which means that if I have 4 workshops running for a game year at 150 per day, I still have not made enough to buy a nice helmet.

Thus I have soldiers in my party with pimped out gear and I am meanwhile broke. None of it makes sense.
    Sounds right, you're fielding 3-4 parties while fielding your own party with "pimped out gear" and you're expecting low maintenance and high profits? "send a party out on patrol, they should be a money making operation" it really shouldn't be, its a patrol you're paying for, not a raid.

Disband a party or 2 and your money will come rolling back in, sounds like you're just poorly handling your finances by over extending your coffers and blaming the game for not just giving you more money per month, there's got to be a balance where you can save up and splash out on max parties during war.

Edit: 150 a day per workshop isnt good
  12. RitoDurito

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

The game keeps on crashing, so much so that I cannot continue my playthrough of the 1.7. campaign.

I already sent in half a dozen crash reports. Strangely enough, there weren't any issues in the first couple of years, but now it is unplayable. Is anyone else having such issues?
    strange im about 10 years into my current campaign that I started on 1.7 and I havent had a single crash yet, how many years in are you? are you doing something that might cause a crash?
  13. RitoDurito

SP - General About Inheritance - small and simple (can be done later with TW accepts)

Yeah, going to clan settlements and dropping inventory and maybe the party joining the garrison would be convenient, especially if the player character dies unexpectedly, currently if you start dying it does prompt you to "sort your affairs" or something along those lines.

Edit: if a custom weapon has good stats i'd actually prefer it if lords could loot it and equip it if you die with it
  14. RitoDurito

warband features to bannerlord

I miss the marshal feature in warband, and wish it was implemented in bannerlord.

For example, having 2-3 marshals per faction, where everyone would vote for a new one, if necessary, and these marshals would only create armies, I feel like this would be less random and feels more organised. The king can order these armies to attack, defend and scout specific locations, depending on the situation.
    +1 Having marshals simply be a perk is boring and unimersive, I keep saying this eveywhere but this game needs more interactions with lords/duels/courting/feasts/war council/tournament gatherings
  15. RitoDurito

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

So I've herd of this bug in recent versions, where clan parties get other lord in thier party somehow, so I wasn't surprised when it happened, however what I didn''t realize is that he will actually deploy in battle too XD Then I saw his KO in battle!
    yoR9n.jpg

Too bad I can't assign him a role in the clan party! Herobert.....
    gBJB5.jpg

they're BEST FREINDS now....

I was really hoping in the winter weather the river would freeze and let you move over it! Was not able to though.
    yW2f9.jpg
    Makes me think it'd be interesting if ai lords could recruit wanderers now
Back
Top Bottom