Recent content by Rinnspeed

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Are Brainy Bots still implemented? Pressing F5 doesn't open any menu.
  2. [Solved] Projectile Trails

Under Gameplay Options you have the point
    "Weapon Trail Visiblity"
    I see, a slider, guess thats why I overlooked it.
    Thanks.
  3. [Solved] Projectile Trails

Hello Everyone, I recognized these Projectile Trails when shooting or throwing a weapon. I understand the meaning of this feature and it may be useful for some people. I personally don't like it, it's like in these "new" Total War games where they also implemented this, though they added an...
  4. Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Is anyone out there who can also remember these two tracks?

It was back in the Classic M&B Beta in 2008, when people where just happy diving into a medieval sandbox and having some fun with the overall gameplay. (Can't believe it's 2020 now, God I'm getting old)
    The old Beta was fun and so was the Game after release. I think same will go for Bannerlord and I have no doubt TW will fix Noudelle's mentioned Issues in the Stage of EA when more and more people will agree to them.

See you on the battlefield.
  5. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

It is some kind of funny that a mounted soldier who looses his mount during a battle, tries to get on a new one,doesn't mind to which faction it belongs.(leads to orcs on horses,empire knights on squigs and boars or skeletons on cold ones :grin:)
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I'm very excited about the beta release, so much empire troop previews, I hope chaos troops are also that impressive.Also if big creatures have made it in the mod we maybe can see some kind of demons in the future?

Sorry for my bad english
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

del said:
    Updated Undivided Chaos Champion  :grin:

sQgaQ.jpg

Awesome model :shock: I hope the other Champions look such terrifying too. Another question, is there any chance we will see nippon troops in the final version because I really like them in the preview?
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest
    check the news :wink:
    I hope you could implement more metal sounds because I don't like the native sounds anymore :smile:
    Great news, Great work, Greatest Mod, thank you.
  9. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Just a question, are chaos demons also available in the next/final version? I hope the new warband update is compatible with your work.
  10. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

del said:
    Here is a list of the main factions which will be in the mod.
    Empire
    High Elf
    Tomb Kings
    Goblins
    Lizardmen
    Dwarfs  (old world type)
    Chaos
    Skaven
    Orc
    Dark Elf
    Bretonnia

Factions which maybe in the mod as small kingdoms eg just with 10 lords
    Wood elf
    Sartosa Pirates
    Araby
    Estalia
    Beastmen
    Border Princes
    Tilea
    Kislev

I like this updated faction list (Yes Bretonnia is back :smile:)
  11. Orc Modelle

Moin, Ich habe zu dem Thema bisher nix gefunden aber mich würde mal interessieren ob es Orc Modelle als open Source gibt also zum benutzen für ne eigene Modifikation?
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Yes I have no problems with playing it with the last version of warband now the mod needs only some factions like Chaos and Orcs like the one for m&b and maybe some sound modifications to be awesome.I hope you guys are still working on the main update. :smile:
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Does somebody know if this mod is compatible with the 1.153 version of warband?
  14. [B] Warriors of the Gods

the sounds are a bit strange I think. more metal sounds would fit the mod better^^
  15. OSP: The Open Source Project

maybe someone could add new uniforms from the 18th century or the civil war because the existing ones by dain are no longer available.  :neutral:
Back
Top Bottom