Recent content by rincarsarff

1. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Bug has to do with TweakMB.

Changing the gambling ratios makes the game crash after you win a tournament. I believe it says, "invalid opcode 10".

Know why it crashes? Limits to gambling numbers?
    I can set them as high as I want in native without worry, so....
  2. make you own empire kingdom in fire and sword feature removed ?

I got to say the build your own kingdom (NOPE), help build your Empire for your king sucks. I was in the Crimean Khanate as merc and I finished my time while in siege mode on a Moscow city, so I took the city, and decided to go on and work on taking the rest of the empire. Did it, and it sucks monkey balls I can't be ruler or anything. Might as well not have played the game if I can't TAKE CONTROL OF MY OWN DESTINY and become a king.

Anyways, its got some good things. I like the 'banks', armor/weapon smiths. The game has changed that I can't charge like a lunatic into a bunch of gun toting bad guys. My own merchant caravans... mmm. Battle system is fine, though it sucks the battle won't go on just because I was knocked unconscious so I suffer catastrophic losses in case of siege-ing a place.
    Being able to recruit only low level troops from villages sucks. If there is a main storyline I can't find it, though I'm guessing it follows with the musketeer guy.
  3. Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

My original post was on page 9 or so.
    -Since then I have solved my problem. Though it should be easy enough that a caveman can do it I screwed up.
    -The game wouldn't work for long without crashing, but it ends up I only installed the update, and not the original game. That solved most things. I also went through with deleting the custom font because I had a hard time reading it. (The red still displays on my side of the screen, but that doesn't matter).

Great Game mod.
    Now if only the people that worked TweakMB (originals and mods) had this in there, then I could enjoy things more.
  4. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

rincarsarff said:
    Umm, just want to point out that Prophesy of Pendor version is now 3.42, so sadly I cannot use this amazing tool for it, and I SO want to. Please update.... or if I am wrong and it does work then 'stupid me'.

Reinstalled Pop3, and the system works now.... tho it still says 3.41 when the version is 3.42.... oh well.
  5. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Umm, just want to point out that Prophesy of Pendor version is now 3.42, so sadly I cannot use this amazing tool for it, and I SO want to. Please update.... or if I am wrong and it does work then 'stupid me'.
  6. Module System Download

Hi, I am not a serious modder, but if this thing can work I'd be greatly happy.

-I installed the m&b warband item, but I don't know where to put it.... can you answer that?
    -I want to know if this program can allow me to increase how many troops i can get for each leadership skill point.
    -I want to know if this program can allow me to increase the leadership skill's % to how much the troops cost less... tricky wording if it confuses you...
    -I want to know if this program can allow me to change... that I can speak to the village elder without going into the village.

That is all, and if this is not what this program does... can you direct me to one that will... or instruct me how to do it myself?
  7. F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions

Since there is the .70 version now, do I just download and install that, or were there still a few files from the original download I need?

The original --- no Idea where to download
    The .70 update--- it says to replace all the files in the old download's directory, so did I ever need the old download?

1. Do i need the old download?
    2. Where is the old download if I do need it... ?
    3. Did I just ask what Jayhoffer asked, but in a longer way?
  8. Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

:???:  I signed up just to report my big problem and hope for a solution....

I downloaded the .70 version right away thinking it was the original, but considering it replaces everything there it seems fine.... I copied and put all the wse crap into the place you said to.. (supposed to move the file over, or doing the copy and leaving the original in its place right?)....  I started the game up with wse.....  I can run any other program fine (other games and other mods specifically for m&b:w), graphics card is newish, computer is 1-2 yrs old but naturally good.... 

I can start the game up fine, and do some stuff fine, but it quickly reverts to whenever I try to enter a battle or do something the screen kinda freezes and just starts blinking like its got something in its eye, and I can usually get it to, say, move into the battle by minimizing the game and bringing it back up - but I usually try other buttons before that approach - ends up with the blinking going on once I retreated from battle without knowing it (tab) until I minimized and reopened it. It gets extremely annoying fast so I just give up and do something else.

I also get that annoying red crap during battle for a bit, and then it just disappears on me and I don't hear a peep out of the left side of my screen until next time. ---> I can't report on other places because I never got anywhere before giving up.
Back
Top Bottom