Recent content by RillienCot

1. Resolved Application crashed because a fatal error occured while checking sound bank files

Delete this entire folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds\PC
    EDIT: And then verify files
    This seems to have solved the issue. Thanks for the help!
  2. Resolved Application crashed because a fatal error occured while checking sound bank files

Okay, deleted all the mods and everything is still fine
  3. Resolved Application crashed because a fatal error occured while checking sound bank files

Deleting them is better.
    EDIT: Also, what mods did you use?
    Mods Used: PartyScreenEnhancements, ImprovedGarrisons, CulturedStart
    Mods I tried, but never got to work: Harmony, ChangingCulture, NobleTitles, RTSCamera, RTSCamera.CommandSystem

I just reverified with all the mods disabled and everything was fine. I will try again with all of the mods deleted.
  4. Resolved Application crashed because a fatal error occured while checking sound bank files

Did you try verifying files integrity after you removed the mods?
    I think, possibly still had Harmony activated. I will double check. Do I need to fully delete the mod folders, or is it enough to just have them unactivated?
  5. Resolved Application crashed because a fatal error occured while checking sound bank files

Summary: When launching the game (before getting to the start menu), an error window appears. I've tried the fix here, but couldn't find any files with the words "sound" or "bank" in them. Game crashes after I press "Okay" How to Reproduce: It happens every time I load the game. This is also the...
Back
Top Bottom