Recent content by rightous_executioner

1. Resolved Cursor Flickering in menus and world map.

ive done everything suggested here and on steam discussions from last month

i own 2080 super i9-9000k and the game installed on ssd , so on paper its supposed to run like butter

the only thing to try is running the game on my cpu graphics (igpu) gonna edit this later after testing

edit : so i tested it , the mouse flickring reduced after 2 hours it started to flicker just a for short moment and only in party menus

as far as world map lagging , ive had none and it ran smoothly but preformence in battle is poop since am playing the last days of the third age so i would say pick your poison until taleworld and nvidia fix this -_-
  2. So, is a major code refactor a common or normal thing?

for some reason i feel we will sit 2-4 months with nothing but waiting for coding refactor

its really sad, i like this game ,but waiting for really long time with not much of improvment and just "fixing" memory leaks that isnt really fixed

and the funny thing someone created a 300 movie based map with TEXT FILE , which its the first time i knew someone can do it with TEXT FILE

i hope am wrong about the month part
  3. [POLL] Let's prioritize problems of the game for developers!

modding tool would be the most efficient thing to do

devs then can take their time with releaseing updates after mod tools is released to modders

and modders can take this opportunity to create their mods in this panademic

people with constant whining posts will stop posting useless posts

maybe some modders would be able to fix some bugs that the devs didnt find yet

i mean now without mod tools and the community is doing an amazing job with mods , imagine with mod tools

hope they prioritize it
  4. Your biggest outnumbered battle

600 (me) vs 1400(rhagaea and her simpire)

was doing ok with fian champions but they ran out of arrows , and they kept coming non stop made my infantry do a sheild wall to agrro their archers to shoot til they run out and then let my cavalry charge at them

gave it 2 tries but got destroyed , my archers kept running out of arrows and for some reason enemy ai wont fully charge they were charging till they get close then they return

1st try i downed them to 620

2nd try 477
  5. Broken savegame system made me quit.

can we get an F in the chat
  6. SP - General SUGGESTION for executing a lord, after you defeat them ,you ask them wether to join your kingdom ,or face death

idk maybe i watched too many movies the current state of executing lords is kinda whacky , you chop one headoff , u go to -100 relationship zone with the entire faction, u leave him as an honorable warrior , comes back to attack your settelements and possibly take your castle if its low on...
Back
Top Bottom