Recent content by Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

1. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte) (Recruiting NA/EU)

*Salutes*
    *Degenerates*
    *Hides in Cardboard Box*
  2. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

North & South: Gettysburg - Announcement

I sense some balance issues between smoothbores and repeaters... good luck.
  3. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Sneak Peeks

I enjoy the fast, high damage knives already in the mod. I like being a battlefield assassin, dressing in dark clothes, hiding in bushes, sneaking up behind people and stabing them in the back with my knife. :grin: its alot of fun. So I would be glad of more knives.
  4. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Sneak Peeks

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    Simple new feature I believe a lot of people (admins) will find very useful: in-game server map rotation editor.

8b0260291c.jpg

edit: ver 2.0
    77af88fd8b.jpg

Thats spectacular.
  5. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Sneak Peeks

Siberian Cossack said:
    I just can draw African in morion and say that the tribe Tumba-Yumba also wore morions ... bring me the facts that Muscovy wore those helmets ...

Cossacks have always been very mobile and do not think they used some sticks props in urban combat or on the field. they used it during the siege, I admit, but not in urban combat

I realise drawings are not the best source of evidence but you wouldn't have just accepted my informed comment it if I just said 'Muscovites had morions'. therefore I included a picture I know is from opsrey publications, a well researched series of books. Anyway everyone would have certainly used a prop for their guns especially in the feild. 

And with a name Siberian Cossack I would assumed you are heavily bias when it comes to cossacks, so there will most likely not be any real debate with you. 

Edit:
    But I could just take a photo of any old helmet and say it was from the yumba tumba tribe! But yes Muscovites used those helmets also, alongside morion styled helmets.
  6. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Sneak Peeks

Muscovites did wear morion style helmets,
    http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/Costume/ruinfpike.jpg

And every faction would have used a stick/pole or bardiche to prop up their firearms, especially the cossacks
  7. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Sneak Peeks

Oh ho ho ho, this is perfect,
  8. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Star Wars Mk. II Plot/RP Thread (Updated)

The Vagabond's communicator buzzed into life

ZZZzzzzZZzz... Sorry for the delay of communication. There has been a mutiny. I am fine and restoring the chain of command zzzZzzzz....

Vun'katar wheeled his ship around piloting it back to the now allegedly secure Inquitous, he have a certain respect for this admiral, puting down a mutiny is no mean feat. Taking the long route around the chaotic battle, avoiding and destroying the odd fighter Vun'katar and his passengers finally made it back to the safety of the Inquitous in one peice.

Landing in the hangar several recruits rushed out of the ship, vommiting because of their rough ride, that or their fear. Vun'katar and the other sith walked calmly off of the ship they were not phased by motion sickess nor were they troubled by fear, that was a feeling of lesser people.

Csol knew the Inquitous was safe for now atleast, when he was captured by the sith he noted its strong armour... and tried to guess its layout and schematics for his eventual escape which in the end had never happened. Vun'katar overlyconfident in his safety, ignoring the battle going on around him slowly strolled towards Malus' quarters he had to find out more about this lightsaber and how to modify it.   
  9. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Star Wars Mk. II OOC Thread

Come on whats happening with everyone?
  10. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

The Sith, The Bounty hunters, Mandalorian and wounded alike cramed aboard Vun'katar's vessel. This was going to be a far wilder ride than the first. Igniting the antiquated engines of the Vagabond the ship shot out of the republic hangar as the Preserver exploded after the devasatation inflicted upon it by bombings of the turncoat sith.

The Ship flitted between crusier and frigate distracted by the chaotic and collosal battle. Vun'katar raced across the anarchy of explosions and lasers, firing upon any Sith Model ship that crossed his path unaware of whether it was ally or enemy. Finally Vun'katar had reached a calm eye in the centre of the conflict, though his passengers appeared shaken he spoke calmly,

'Inquitous or Flight?'   
  11. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Vun'Katar spun the lightsaber round in his hand and walked calmly into the fray, it was time to practice with this thing...

As Vun'katar approaching the battle he analysed his new found weapon, it was unlike anything he had used before, the hilt was far heavier than expected and the shaft of green light that made up the blade weighted nothing at all, none the less he would use it to his upmost. As he came to the close quarters fighting a Jedi Knight suddenly arced his light saber towards Vun'Katar, slashing at his face. Just managing to block just in time, the jedi's blade sunk into the low intensity beam of Vun'katar's training saber barely protecting him from decapitation. The Jedi's wild swing left his body unprotected, countering the attack Vun'katar swung his muscular fist round into the ribcage of the knight, hearing the familiar cracking of bone. As the jedi reeled back in unfamiliar pain Vun'katar swung his blade at the knight's body. It just glanced off, burning the thick tan robes of the Jedi. The knight responded by utilizing the force to throw Vun'katar into a control pannel, its screens and dials shattering upon impact. Leaping up Vun'katar rolled towards the Jedi springing upwards at the last moment, forcibly jamming the emerald blade of his training saber up and threw the chest of the jedi, who winced before collapsing to the floor. and so the melee continued...

Whilst, finishing off a republic commando a great crashing sound reverberated throughout the room. Vun'katar looked out of a port hole to see row upon row of inumberable Sith ships bombarding the fleet of Kharr... suddenly a Sith trooper turned the barrel of his gun to Vun'Katar's forehead, before he could pull the trigger he fell to the floor. Csol had with uncanny speed pressed his lightsaber against the armoured belly of the marine and ignited the blade. Vun'katar wheeled about to see the rest of the sith turncoats driven off by a loyal fireteam. 

"Traitorous Sith, why should I be surprised..."

Csol actually laughed inside, at his bizarre situation, the haphazard alliances of the Sith... lunacy...

"...finish the Jedi!"

Vun'katar stood over the broken and paralysed body of Master Drayen seeing the whole thing as a pity, he was a noble fighter. Slowly unphased by the Sith bombard, Vun'katar picked up a shard of glass, sliting the jedi master's wrists allowing him to die with some degree of humilty.

'Now, what of those Sith?' asked Vun'katar signalling the three way space battle commencing outside of the ship. 
  12. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Oh Lordi that wasn't the twist I was expecting... but a good twist narrativly!

on a side note, how long in rp terms do you think the first act took? like 5 hours?
  13. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

Do what ever you please, but I think something important will be at the bridge of the ship and probably left for Judean to write about. If not im sure he will say.
  14. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

"I have a training saber for you, my apprentice, but you are yet untrained in Force combat; today, for the last time, I shall ask you to rely on your ordinary weapons."

A training saber... what did they think of him. Csol ignited the green blade of the saber and touched it. Without flinching his skin simply smoldered. This was no true saber, it cannot cut, it would just burns. In the end it is better for them to underestimate him.

"VUN'KATAR! SHOOT HIM, NOW!"

Good, no more of this hiding behind the force. However, he was out off ammo for his pistol. Quickly he stood up dodging three bolts and flung his vibrosword towards the rocket launcher weilding trooper. The blade flew straight, plunging into his chest. The marine collapsed to the floor bleeding and yelping. 

Now unarmed Vun'katar was forced to ignite the incompetent padawan's training lightsaber. Despite being fairly untrained with a lightsaber, most of Csol's life was spent training and weilding melee weapons, not to mention his extreme reflexes and speed.  Vun'Katar spun the lightsaber round in his hand and walked calmly into the fray, it was time to practice with this thing...

15. Rhudda Ar Clogyn Barfau

I think we might need to centralise the characters abit more, we have so many plots going on in this battle, which I don't mind its interesting, it just discourages interaction a little bit.

plus this is the hilt of the padawan's lightsaber, its blade is green.
    2w2r24h.png
Back
Top Bottom