Recent content by Rhineguy

1. Rhineguy

Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

I really wish I could trade you blankets laced with small pox and make you walk a trail of tears I am the patriarchy and you are beneath me revel in my glory serf for I am the oppressor you sit at the back of my bus
    Your insults are in poor taste. It's nice to know you can throw jabs at me using the suffering of hundreds of thousands of oppressed people. Their suffering, oppression, and death at the hands of your ancestors clearly means nothing to you. You show no remorse, and no recognition of the terror caused by the white colonizers. You show no sympathy to the plight and suffering that befall millions of people of color, instead you sit here and poke fun at it. You are part of the problem Les and that you should flaunt it about so openly is a disappointment not only to yourself but to this community as a whole. I am ASHAMED to be associated with you and anyone that shares your beliefs, I can only hope with time you will realize the impact of your words and the consequences your actions cause. However I will not sit idly by here and let you attempt to make a name for yourself, this is no community of yours Les and we will not allow you to continue spreading your hate speech.
  2. Rhineguy

Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

I think it's important to remember that we as a community shouldn't stand behind this man.. sorry.. this CHILD who is not only a racist but a sexist misogynistic pig. Am I the only one who remembers the girl who went onto the forums attempting to report sexist and racist comments that she received while playing Bannerlord? Let me remind everyone that instead of being a supportive player and sticking up for the oppressed people of this community, Les went on and typed "Wowo who cares". By saying who cares Les put himself on the side of the oppressor, and colonizer. He acknowledged the comment was racist and sexist yet claimed it was unimportant. He should feel ashamed to be in any position of leadership, now at a time that we need to address the prolific depth of racism and sexism in this community and the world at large. Just because time passes by doesn't mean your shameful sins disappear. You can't continually create new threads when you're called out on what you've done and continue to do. I openly welcome Les to recognize his behavior and commit to being a better person, a better man. If you can't then please resign from the VK Clan and stop attempting to rally this community under the leadership of a colonizer like you.
  3. Rhineguy

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: [RCC] Rhine
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? No
    Do you have prior team tournament experience? Yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Only if I can be labeled as the official tournament commentator/streamer
  4. Rhineguy

Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

I like the graphics, the animations in fights, and the art.
  5. Rhineguy

[NABB] Fantasy Team Mini-Game

A simple solution to this is to limit team sizes to 8-10 players
  6. Rhineguy

Hey Alyss, teamkills do not reward points why did you add Rhine?
    Alyss wants good players, should take you off tbh
  7. Rhineguy

A simple solution to this is limiting the team size to 8-10 players
  8. Rhineguy

[NABB] Match Fixtures Week 1

Watch the KoA V.S. RCC matchup tonight at 8:30EST here!
    www.twitch.tv/rhinethelatino
  9. Rhineguy

Team: Lets Get This Bread
    french-bread2.jpg

Grum
    Hobo
    Kennedy
    LittleOreo
    Howlett
    GamesABlazin
    Parsa
    Marty Mchigh
    Hawkeye
    Koso
    Scepion
    Stache
    Aeth
    McKibben
    DerpyOne
    CuzItsCooper
    Zokla
    Kefka
    Auki
    IHateCookie
    MachoManRandy
    Comrade
    Sea
    warrim
    Milk
    Jack Anchoa
    Jim
    vogelfrei
    Seducing Vocals
    Grim Critic

Thirty Tier 5 players totalling 30K
  10. Rhineguy

Team S Tier

1. Valr (15k)
    2. Rhine (15k)
    This is the perfect team
  11. Rhineguy

[NABB] Fantasy League Player Ranking List

Great list, no complaints.
  12. Rhineguy

The Knights Of Vlandia

NA duel rn kid
    Sorry ✋ I only duel on Bannerlord cause I have big??
  13. Rhineguy

The Knights Of Vlandia

Y’all all better shut up before I 7-0 everyone here at the same time
Back
Top Bottom