Recent content by reyman

1. reyman

Peasant has Passed Away

ZeroFighterR said:
    Because dying doesn't mean you earn respect. You earn respect by your doings troughout your years of living.

And Peasant has no respect at all from me.

Nice to see Zero is starting the new year in such a progressive way. I'm going to eventually be a Police Officer, maybe end up with wife and kids. And Zero will still be posting on here. In other words: throughout*
  2. reyman

Peasant has Passed Away

Pinkerton said:
    Peasant was one of the first people on PW to put their faith in me to become a leader in the community. He picked me up as an admin on Trojan and I continued to have a relationship through all of his other servers as well. No matter how busy my schedule got (I could only admin maybe one day a week) he would always pick me up to become a member on his team.

He was a troll but he was my troll. He never ceased to put a smile on my face with the things that he did. I always had his back and went with him to whatever server he wanted to start. My favorite memories of PW were all on one of his servers.

fxck nexus  :lol:

I am truly upset that this is the first I am hearing of this. I had not heard from him in awhile... I just assumed he was as usual - scheming something up for PW.

He was a great guy and I really feel sympathy for all those who did not get to know him for who he truly was.

I was always wondering when he would message me on steam saying "Yo Holy, Me and Toby are starting up a server." And yes peasant was a troll, I donated 1.69 cents to him once. Aaah good times.
  3. reyman

MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

I'm not so fond of MnB Warband anymore. No interest in really getting back to it. Maybe when bannerlords comes out, I'll get back into it.
  4. reyman

MP Other War of the Three [A world Divided]

You shall feel the honor of my blade as it strikes you down in the name of God. God Wills It! I'll most likely be a feudal knight.
  5. reyman

Peasant has Passed Away

I've known peasant ever since I started Trojan and he made me an Admin the first time I went on his server and after that day it was a crazy adventure with Peasant. I saw him as a crazy and relentless person, enjoyed hosting a server even though he acted out of line sometimes. Had a good time with him and I have no complaints. I haven't heard from him in a long while, I use to check up on him and vice versa. Now i'll never hear from him again. Life... comes and goes without you expecting it. I hope he RIP. He deserves it.  It's sad that people on here are still hating on him, do you guys have nothing better to do in life other than hating on Peasant, is that your only life goal? "Must hate on Peasant whenever I get the chance." Like common, go live your life, make some goals, do something, grow up.
  6. reyman

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

So basically a mod for Mount and Blade: Warband. This is what they showed in E3, must've been embarrassing.
  7. reyman

MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

I want to be a Native American and look like a tattooed badass. Also I can be an administrator if needed.
  8. reyman

Looks like NA bout to die again

NA_Trojan_PW Join now. Look at the topic in these forums. Enjoy. Mua. Love you all.
  9. reyman

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

A persistent world kind of mod would look great in this one.
  10. reyman

Why is this so dead?

Back...in my day... but really who still plays PW anyways?
  11. reyman

[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Life is pretty good so far. Re sending my state trooper Highway patrol application because the first time I didn't receive their letter to take the Physical test so the recruiter told me to resend my application. Not much really going on, just work atm.
  12. reyman

NA_NovaRP - Scripts - Active Admins - Logs - Banks

Get new people to admin, not old ones. Old ones get lazy and careless. No offense to some. Only say you have active admins if you know for sure you have active admins. Just some advice. Good luck .
  13. reyman

Why is this so dead?

I don't. It's not fun at all anymore.
Back
Top Bottom