Recent content by REXER

1. REXER

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Man, are you starting a server? I so wanna play this mod lol.
  2. REXER

Craziest/Funniest/Most Original mods for Warband/Original M&B

So yeah the Jurassic mod isnt that fun really cause theres nowone on and only two factions....
  3. REXER

Lol looks awesome!!

Thanks ill try it :razz:
    Btw, what are assassin mod and werewolf mod or whatever? They look fun but can't find them...
    I think werewolf mod is still being created. (Dont know the real name.)
  4. REXER

Hey ppl So Im kinda tired with the usually total conversion mods n such, so Im looking for the best out of the box mods, funniest mods, craziest mods, or just a really good conversion mod thats out of this world. Some pretty original mods Ive played that arent really the normal type are...
  5. REXER

Star Wars Conquest on M&B- Failure- Pls help!

Hey guys- I just bought M&B off of GoG and installed Star Wars Conquest into it, but when I try to play, when I get to Laoding Settings, it says this: Assertion Failed! Program C:\GoG Games\Mount and Blade\mount&blade.exe File: e:\develop\mborg\program\src\../ ../rgl/rglBody.h Line: 393...
  6. REXER

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Hey guys- I just bought M&B off of GoG and installed Star Wars Conquest into it, but when I try to play, when I get to Laoding Settings, it says this:

Assertion Failed!

Program C:\GoG Games\Mount and Blade\mount&blade.exe
    File: e:\develop\mborg\program\src\../ ../rgl/rglBody.h
    Line: 393

Expression: num_edges > 0

For imformation on how your prgram can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

Thats exactly what it says.

Help pls I WANNA PLAY THIS MOD SO BAD XD

7. REXER

Enhanced Version of Mount & Blade- Patch or Full? NEED QUICK ANSWER PLS

So im gonna get M&B and WFaS. (Buy them) Im getting M&B for Star Wars Conquest, but apparently it crashes a lot, so you need M&B enhanced version, that you can find on this forum. So is Enhanced just a patch, or is it a full version that would make it useless to buy the original? Or, is...
  8. REXER

Star Wars Conquest- Warband?

Will there be a Star Wars Conquest for Warband anytime soon, because I wanna play it so bad and was gonna buy Mount & Blade, but if theres gonna be a version for Warband then theres no point to buy it.
  9. REXER

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

So will there be a Warband version? I was thinking of buying The Original for it because it looks awsome, but if its out or coming out soon for Warband, I guess theres no point in buying it...
  10. REXER

Perisno Team Recruitment

KonykSoldatyk said:
    REXER
    Instruction in Russian http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=13915.0
    Instruction in German http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290486.msg7155366.html#msg7155366

Umm I dont speak Russian and i can barely speak German..... Why would you send me those??
  11. REXER

Perisno Team Recruitment

No i meant like......

Wait what? Isnt translating just changing the scripts/what people say? Wouldnt you do that in the module system?
  12. REXER

Recruiting Minor Factions?

Hola Where can i recruit soldiers from minor factions if they dont have castles or cities?
  13. REXER

Perisno Team Recruitment

Ok.....

Hehehehe... Im not so good with the code stuff, so all i would do is copy the person folder and start working on the scripts or whatev its called on one of them?

And then when im done obviously send you the folder.
  14. REXER

French translator for hire- Will translate your mod

Cozur said:
    So your only qualification is that you sort-of speak french?

Yes, i speak french and write it: would you rather have a pretty good french translation or none at all?
    And when im done mainly translating it, i'll correct what errors i can find.....

Anyway, i dont have a credit card XD so no, you dont need to pay me :razz:.
  15. REXER

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Whats with the noble troops?
    At the bottom of every troop tree there are 2 places for noble troops.....
    Are they like elite troops from the specific kingdoms or.....
Back
Top Bottom