Recent content by ReveralUS

1. ReveralUS

What are you Waiting for Before you Jump Back in for Another Playthrough?

Honestly, I just want sandbox kingdoms and diplomacy in 1.4.1 to work. I hope they fix it today(It might be today looking at steamdb). As of now, the MAIN FEATURES of the patch don't work at all, game crashes for everyone. I havent heard differently anywhere else.
  2. ReveralUS

Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

Nah I disagree. The game IS playable, at least for me. The game has crashed maybe 3 times in 100 hours of gameplay, and I haven't run into anything game breaking since the first week of EA launch. There is plenty of content, and once they fix sandbox kingdoms 1.4.1(Which might be today if you check steamdb), the game will be where I want it to be in terms of major features.(They still have to fix the broken ass economy but I can wait for that). It's not false advertising, obviously you've never played any of the cesspool EA games that get shoved down steam's throat all the time. Even on beta branch I haven't experienced anything THAT bad, aside from 1.4.1's staple features not working at all(Which tbh I don't know HOW the **** they didnt catch that but I still respect it as a BETA BRANCH)
  3. ReveralUS

Archers getting trampled by cavalry...

Ah, okay, so basically, this thread is a duplicate of this one?
    who cares? Its general discussion. That post could fall under the radar but it doesn't make this a non-issue.
  4. ReveralUS

Siege problem

I'm not sure if this is the best area to post this in or if It's been reported on before but I havent seen it until this patch today. I was helping in a siege and on one of the ladders, they wouldn't actually climb off the ladder, for basically the entire battle, even if the guy at the top died...
  5. ReveralUS

Problem of Snowball Kingdom Conquer Bug

It has a multitude of reasons, lords getting captured, armies around for too long, uselessly low garrisons, starting positions, bad AI diplomatic behaviour, etc. They should just increase the garrison size by a multitude until they can fix the other points.

+1 to this thread and this reply, I agree. Garrison size should stay larger forever, but make it like 2 or 3 times as a bandaid fix for right now. I always thought sieges were too easy anyway, Im in southern empire and we'll show up to a town with 250 dudes defending it, and our army is 1200 so it literally doesnt matter how many we lose. Sieges should be long and hard. But ill be sitting in my town I own and I will CONSTANTLY have to resolve ownership of new fiefs captured as my faction steamrolls the entire continent. I'm honestly really shocked they didnt notice this as a problem before they released early access. But All the same, I hope they fix this and sieges.
  6. ReveralUS

How to open the Bannerlord Scene Editor?

As far as I know, scene editor is a part of modding tools and won't be released until after early access.
Back
Top Bottom