Recent content by Renostalgy

1. Renostalgy

In Progress Prisoner inside village

No problem, it was even fun to test to be honest :smile:
    You seem to have tested it very thoroughly! ??? Are you sure "after becoming a vassal of kingdom to which imprisoned lord served as mercenary" this part was fun to test? ? Seems quite complex to me! (but I may not be skilled enough in the game to understand the "fief bartering" thing, though ?
  2. Renostalgy

I'm sorry @CptMuppet, I just found out that I misread the instructions from Marda, I posted the savegame here instead of in a newly created ticket.

Thank you for fixing this without asking or ranting, it was very kind of you and I am again very sorry!
  3. Renostalgy

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback @CptMuppet!

Glad you could understand where it comes from :smile:

Best,
  4. Renostalgy

Hope you won't encounter any issues with the mods I installed.

The village is Barihal. The game must have planned for this case because "prisonners (1)" is displayed in the village tooltip.

However, I did not find a way to access the prisonner. I even tried to roam the village and tried every door, just in case. Sorry if there is a way, I could not find it.

A few days later, the Aserai kingdom sent me a ransom offer, which cleared the issue.

Also, in the Encyclopedia, it would help to see who is in jail where (because "Tariq was last seen near Barihal 7 days ago" is not very representative of the real situation). Again, if the info is accessible, sorry because I did not find it. But at some point I travelled from castle to city in order to check every dungeon, and it was painful... ^^ (and worse, in this case, I would never have found Tariq if it weren't for the tooltip)

On a side note, I was sad that there was nothing more "festive" when a rival kingdom was eliminated, and even more so when I was the last remaining kingdom, but that's maybe not the point of the game, unless people cheat, like I did?

Anyway, I enjoyed the game, despite some questionable things (like people refusing to surrender, 1 wounded hobo versus 300 heavy cavalry... or no (female) nobles remaining after I conquer a city... or the 2H mace being (very) hard to use on horse to KO enemies (most of the times I was swinging "in the wind")... or the inability (that I could not find, at the very least) to manage cities remotely (because doves/messengers do exist :smile: )... or all kingdoms going to war against me when I merely follow the scenario and attack the empire... I'll try to find some info about that one, actually, because it was a pain to be on all fronts ^^ ... or kingdoms not sending me a peace offer when I am literally steam-rolling them and beheading every commanding officer they have...)

Is there a place with all the feature requests you received, so that I can look my ideas up?

Thank you again for everything!

Best,
  5. Renostalgy

Unless the game rotates save games (either with F5 or with "save & exit"), I won't have a save game.

Because I waited in front of the village, letting the time fly, and a few days later I received a ransom offer, and it unlocked the situation. I also tried to access the prisoner via the nearby castle, but to no avail.

Scratch that, I found the savegames (but elsewhere, because I relocated the "Documents" special folder to another drive with more space).

I could find an autosave with the bug still available:

Savegame with bug

Hope this helps! And thanks for the fast and kind reply, it's very nice to see :smile:
  6. Renostalgy

Summary: One opponent (Tariq from Aserai) is held as a prisoner inside a village (Barihal) and I cannot access him How to Reproduce: I really don't know... Maybe I beat him in a battle that took place inside that village? Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes plenty, but I'm not sure it's...
Back
Top Bottom