Recent content by Renandoido

1. Stuck at Zendar after siege, HELP!

OldGreyBeard said:
    Have you had a look at this post?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250825.0.html

Maybe talking to the dark quartermaster is necessary?
    If it's not that, it *may* be a corrupted save.  :facepalm:
    No help for that ...  :cry:

For what it's worth, I've never been able to get the secret scroll. My riding skillz are really that bad. :ohdear:

It was a corrupted save, I just dropped te mod since I only play realistic so no backup.
  2. Stuck at Zendar after siege, HELP!

After conquering zendar my character cannot leave it, all the options I have is to stay/ garrison/ modify banner, there's no "leave" option, making my party stuck there forever, is there a way to get out of there?
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hello does anyone have a Jon Snow preset for this? I want my character to looks like Jon snow for a vídeo series.
  4. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Is there a way to remove the flee factor? Everytime I'm facing a bigger army, the fight gets way easier when I kill around 20 of them and about 30 enemy soldiers just turn the back and flee.

Great Mod btw, having some fun with it.
  5. Gekokujo: FAQ, Wiki, and Quick Help

Id have to buy a whole new computer to play bannerlord , but if in the future that happens i will buy the game only for the mod. im a SUPER fan of Japan history
  6. Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Hello , i just took the sound script and files of Sugoroku mod and brought it to Gekokujo 3.1 folder and worked well , i recommend doing that  ,the sound is way more "japanese".
  7. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

3.1 Beta release:
    Really like what you did with new siege, but theres something that went backwards , the Troops Running from battle make it way too easy. i beat a 1.2k army with my 220 man ( 100 gunners 80 hired warriors , 40-random/company ) because they just gave up after 3 shots of my gunner line , half of their army routed , instead of using the time of reload to rush to my weak gunners they just ran to get shot in the back . back in 3.0 the fleeing wasnt that hard.
Back
Top Bottom