Recent content by RemoraDFC

1. SP - UI Party Size on pop-up QoL improvement

not really. You completely missed the point of my suggestion.
  2. SP - UI Party Size on pop-up QoL improvement

When player hovers their mouse cursor over the size of their Party, a helpful pop-up shows the size of their forces, wounded and prisoners. I would like to also have this pop-up include the current maximum allowable. I created a helpful image attachment to illustrate my suggestion. Created...
  3. In Progress Quest - Lord Needs A Tutor bug report

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Ticket opened with save file as requested. Small walk to Sargas.
  4. In Progress Quest - Lord Needs A Tutor bug report

Summary: Quest "Lord Needs A Tutor", after lost battle, unable to retrieve the quest companion. How to Reproduce: I have the quest "Lord Needs A Tutor", which grants a temporary companion to my party. I lost a battle and was taken captive. Upon release I am unable to retrieve the...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Upgrade troops : getting horse back

I was about to make this same suggestion. Glad someone else already did.

+1
  6. SP - General Governor Equipment Suggestion

I would like to suggest more methods to interact with and modify the equipment of companions who are assigned as Governors. Suggestions - When visiting the Town or Castle where an assigned governor is located: - add a conversation option in the dialogue tree from world map, that will open up...
  7. Resolved Crash when war ends

I have this exact same crash when voting for peace. Did you ever work out what the issue was?
    not yet
  8. Resolved Crash when war ends

I uploaded it to the TaleWorlds savegame upload page, as outlined in forums.

9. Resolved Crash when war ends

I just made this 42 second video. You can clearly see the game crashes the moment I accept peace.
  10. Resolved Crash when war ends

Summary: Nobles want to end war, when timer to resolve the vote expires or I choose to end it early, game crashes. How to Reproduce: in kingdom screen, select peace option, choose any amount of influence to spend, select vote. Have you used cheats and if so which: none Scene Name (if related)...
Back
Top Bottom