Recent content by remi alert

1. remi alert

Alternate Download Locations

Could you send me a link for the latest edition of Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition?

Someone over at Taleworlds should really take a look at their server too. 31.4kB/s currently, which is quite horrible considering steam gives me 10 mB/s
  2. remi alert

CTD on load (Not outdated)

Idibil said:
    remi alert said:
    kalarhan said:
    looks like your savegame got corrupted, a old Warband issue (reason why we have backups, including a automatic one in your saves folder).

next time try loading your last_savegame_backup.sav after a CTD (and don't use ironmode/autosave)

you can still use it IF you did not save again with the old file.

Thanks. Deleted the corrupted save file and renamed the backup as such. Did set me back few days but much less then what I would have been if I would have had to load up the earlier save file.

Rather odd that such a bug still exists considering the effect that the bug has. Probably a hardcoded issue to the engine or something since it hasn't been fixed yet?

If your savegame become corrupted again, please, you add savegame donwload link here, we like to know where problem is, specially if it was RE new game.

I actually did backup the folder which the viking conquest saves were in. So I can give you the save file which is the topic here. :smile:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60269153647110284932

It is a Reforged Edition savegame. New game started last week so not out of date. Hope it helps.
  3. remi alert

kalarhan said:
    looks like your savegame got corrupted, a old Warband issue (reason why we have backups, including a automatic one in your saves folder).

next time try loading your last_savegame_backup.sav after a CTD (and don't use ironmode/autosave)

you can still use it IF you did not save again with the old file.

Thanks. Deleted the corrupted save file and renamed the backup as such. Did set me back few days but much less then what I would have been if I would have had to load up the earlier save file.

Rather odd that such a bug still exists considering the effect that the bug has. Probably a hardcoded issue to the engine or something since it hasn't been fixed yet?
  4. remi alert

Hi there, So I downloaded the game after a long time of just letting it be ironed out and polished into the great game it is now. Loving it so far. +50 days spent roaming, killing and not pillaging around. I did the bael storyline and now went back to Denmark to return the book to the port...
  5. remi alert

Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

kalarhan said:
    remi alert said:
    Any ETA on the DRM free release of 1.03 of VC? Steam is nice but prefer my games to be free DRM limitations so please don't forget about us. :smile:

if you read Cap post you will see him linking the download page from TaleWorlds. So you already have a non Steam download. No need to ask for one  :razz:

Cheers

Ah right thanks.

Reason I asked since I did check the download page earlier today, and it just showed me 1.02, perhaps a bug?

In anycase, thanks for the heads up.  :grin:
  6. remi alert

Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

Any ETA on the DRM free release of 1.03 of VC? Steam is nice but prefer my games to be free DRM limitations so please don't forget about us. :smile:
  7. remi alert

Mount & Blade Warband: Viking Conquest Setup error

Hello there, I'm having an issue with the Viking Conquest installer. I bought the one directly from Talewords since want to support developers (And will get a DRM free version) and now I'm trying to install it over my steam version, but to no success. It keeps telling that Warband has not...
  8. remi alert

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Just wondering.

Has taleworlds commented what shall be the game engine for M&B 2 Bannerlord? Just that hopefully its not going to be the same/same kind since otherwise the reviews will rip it to shreds, don't care myself that much thought but good graphics in an RPG do add immersion.

Also hopefully no guns, just hoping for a M&B Warband but bigger, MUCH more content and perhaps looks better? :smile: (Not a big fan of guns in the game)
  9. remi alert

Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

I know im a cheating asshat now but where in presentation.txt @ prsnt_budget_report do i change the tax ineficenccy to 0?

And yes i know TweakMB exists but i changed it to 0 on my current difficulty but nothing changed. Then changed to rest and tried with them and nothing. (and i hate losing 64% of my fiefs income to that.
  10. remi alert

SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Could you make this combatible with Modified diplomacy --> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162267.0.html

Also to you all that the food is biting in the ass just mod the "1 unit of food feeds X amount of trops" in TweakMB
  11. remi alert

Suggestions

Wanted to make a suggestion that when I'm changing my kingdoms culture/politics etc i would have the scroll bar screen when i modify it. The same 1 i get when i start my own kingdom. Since i find it being a real ***** since changing politics is the only way to lower my tax inefficiency & else. (and btw why in Tweak M&B the tax inefficiency is grey? and since even trying to change prsnt_budget_report is pretty much impossible whit the wanted results (i.e. making tax inefficiency 0.)

Also could you add some ruined castles/cities/villages where player could start he´s own kingdom whitout having 1000 headed army at the doorstep 1½ days later. And also making the fief improvements visible (how come some villages already have mills for example if i haven't constructed it yet [logic=gtfo]). And yea i know this probably has been suggested before but just bringing it back up to reminf the so awesome modders.

And as a similar idea could you make some towns/villages start to rebel by their own to NPC factions if the village/city/castle is being ripped off their denars by the everhungry lords. And if the rebellions aren't quelled, the rogue faction would spawn their own lords --> proceed taking over their own faction/more.
  12. remi alert

Blurry line switching places wtf?

Using force vertical sync fixed it.

It also fixes problems whit ati 1.08 drivers. (or atleast i haven´t encountered eny problems after 50 days)
  13. remi alert

Blurry line switching places wtf?

Hi, i have a problem whit my warband. There is a blurry line that switches places sometimes and it happens when i move in battle or somewhere else. I tried using ati drivers from 1.08 to 1.04 but no results. I also tried putting AA or other setting down but for no avail. Also i have tried...
  14. remi alert

Sky, missing textures & other things.

Hi, i just installed the latest version of warband and im having some problems whit the game. Now i don't know if its the drivers or the game. When i start the game and choose the swadian place. when I'm fighting da 1 bandit some of the building textures are missing, but they are (somehow)...
  15. remi alert

Good graphical/scenery/etc improving addons

Hiya, i was wondering that are there eny good (or eny at all) addons to warband that make it look better, since m&b had like a ****ton of em (most of em rocked) but i havent seen eny for warband, since i mean warband is good but i wish i could make it look like my m&b is looking (its like...
Back
Top Bottom