Recent content by Reiksmarshal

1. Reiksmarshal

Please bring naval content to Bannerlord!

I would really love to see Geroia, Balion, and Nordland/Jumne added as factions. Balion could be added to the island chain to the West and add the Republic of Geroia to the islands that are between the Empire and Aserai lands. With the map changing from what it was in Warband this would work. Geroia sounds like it is based off of Genoa or the Republic of Venice and is ruled by merchants which would be awesome for this type of expansion.

You could include a merchants guilds and this area is kind of like a Mediterranean sea area and their naval power is how they keep their independence from the larger factions. They would probably have the best ships and some early version of a hulk/carrack with lots of crossbows and swordsmen. They would be extremely rich and have some trade monopiles on certain goods. The faction could have a banking system and give out loans with interest or allow you to deposit gold and make interest. If you don't pay your loans things/accidents start to happen to your clan. They would have some troops but would use lots of mercenaries. Pavise crossbows could be their main troop type and maybe some light swordsmen. Their could possibly be an assassins guild that operates out of this factions island as well as they need a way to guarantee their loans.

Balion on the other hand would be like an early English type kingdom that is plagued with raids and invasions from Nordland. They would use longbows and the infantry would use billhooks.

Nordland/Jumne would bring the Nord faction to the game and they would be a raiding and trading faction. They would focus on Longboats and gather large naval invasions from time to time and target port cities.

o2rCFWt.jpg

Republic of Gergoia port
    XC5NpaO.jpg
  2. Reiksmarshal

This is a great resource for Medieval ship types:

Medieval Naval-Encyclopedia

mjo5wsa.jpg

I could see Valandia using something like this as a warship with lots of crossbows on board.
    70uLmUq.jpg
  3. Reiksmarshal

+1 Victorian Era maybe?
    I was thinking just the current timeline, not a new game. Bannerlord has come a long way, I don't want to start over or go through another beta.

This would be an expansion to the current main game.
  4. Reiksmarshal

Taleworlds, Would you please bring naval content to Bannerlord. There is so much that this could bring to the game. For example travel be sea, new sea trade route opportunities, settlements on some of the islands, and so much more. Port cites should have lots of trade opportunities and be...
  5. Reiksmarshal

Any news regarding the future of Bannerlord?

I would like to see some DLC, new content for sure. I would really love to see the map expanded to include Norland and Jumne if they are different. In addition to that having sea travel and ownership of boats. Sea trade could add a new dimension and add more options for merchant archetype characters. It would be great to finally see the empty islands have settlements on them as well and maybe even independent kingdoms for the larger island chains. Not only would this be awesome for the community it would add even more options to modders who are scratching that surface to some degree.
  6. Reiksmarshal

Less Updates to live version please!

I don't have an option to disable steam updates
  7. Reiksmarshal

Less Updates to live version please!

I would please ask that the live version not be updated so frequently, I have been chomping at the bit to play some modded bannerlord over the holidays and the 1.2.6, 1.2.7, and 1.2.8 decimated the mod community and shot down any option to play. Mods are now just at a good place as of 12-31, you...
  8. Reiksmarshal

Patch Notes v1.2.8

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds

Can the team finally address the spear/lance banner color? They are all brown and should have the "use team color trait" so they use the faction color scheme. I have been reporting this bug since they were added months ago.

9. Reiksmarshal

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Why are all the spear banners still brown? They should be the color of your faction.

See cataphract lance banner for an example.
  10. Reiksmarshal

RTS Camera (fast forward battles)

Works like a charm, thanks guys!
  11. Reiksmarshal

Thanks for the reply, I will check it out.
  12. Reiksmarshal

Does anybody know what keys you use to fast forward battles?
  13. Reiksmarshal

A way to MASSIVELY improve board games in Bannerlord

Seriously just give me dice like Kingdomcome Deliverence. Way better game imo.
  14. Reiksmarshal

Digital Companion Release

What is the point of this? How about some real and useful DLC!
  15. Reiksmarshal

Patch Notes v1.1.0

I hope 1.1.0 is for a while, waiting for certain mods to update for my next play through.

Bug:

Spear and Lance flags don't have team color assigned.
Back
Top Bottom