Recent content by Reften

1. Reften

I miss Bannerlord, want to start over....but only when smithing is fixed.

I agree with you smithing makes the game unenjoyable.
    They have to fix this! I honestly don't know why they haven't fixed it yet its a quite simple fix (reduce the selling price of smithing weapons buy 90%. From what i see there is already a reduction mechanic for smithing weapons in a game that means all they have to do is change the number, i don't know why they haven't done it yet) And after a few months if you find a better fix fantastic!

Also they need to fix the late game endless battle grind that makes battles feel meaningless. Winning or losing Big battles should be more impactful!
    Yeah I'm kinda am mad I used this to create so much cash....I may restart and just not do smithing at all (will save me pts to spend on...something I guess), but hate nerfing myself.
  2. Reften

I miss Bannerlord, want to start over....but only when smithing is fixed.

wow, really miss playing the game, got a dude, became leader of sturgia, got married, had 4 kids....kids got married, had some grandkids. Fought and won a lot (lost a bit too)....levelled up smithing, was fun making weapons, trying new things out. Wasted money on Caravans (ok, fix that too)...
  3. Reften

Election system still ruins the game. Please delete, let player run own faction, please make strategy game!

I don't want to see peace votes when I'm in the middle of a siege. I don't want to be forced to vote before I can send troops to finish a siege or to sell my ENTIRE FACTION OF PRISONERS. I don't want to waste influence to block peace. I JUST WANT TO PROGRESS THE GAME MY WAY, with my plan,
    MY WAY! ME, THE PLAYER! THE CUSTOMER! I don't want to use the stupid, nonsense logic you programed the AI to use for voting!

It doesn't matter what the power/fief ratio is if I have the entire enemy faction poisoner, the vassals can do whatever they need to to build up with no threat, but they want to vote for peace because they don't know that. You should just delete this system, they don't need to vote for peace!

You made them stupid on purpose to prevent them from snowballing, but you need to make the PLAYER's system 100% separate because we DO NO WANT to use the same stupid reasoning the AI bots do! I don't need to be artificially sandbagged! I do not want it!

Have any Devs ever even played an actual game this far?
    Is that how it works? Lots of caps and different colors to get noticed more? lol, I like playing the game the game designers designed. As soon as you allow all kinds of options for changing the rules, it no longer becomes a game. Sliders ruin survival games....maybe Im just old school. Just...play.
  4. Reften

Icon images loading....stuttering

Pulse check. So, go to open up my party inventory for the first time, and every image of every item needs to load. Takes 10+ seconds. eh, ok, i guess Go to open again, and for a few seconds, the screen holds, then opens fully, and some items need to load again. ugg! Open up the map...and...
  5. Reften

Should i clear out extra Gang leaders in my towns? Will merchants/artisans replace them if i do?

Great question....and will my workshops be more profitable without gang leaders?
  6. Reften

Understanding Relationship Building - Im confused

If you have low relationship with your vassals, the lords in your kingdom, then they will leave you kingdom and betray you, join another one.
    I have seen it happened,

and if you have high relationship, it's easier to convince them to join you. I found that you need at least 20 points relationship to convince them
    if below than 20 points, then you chance to convince them is below 50% and you have to Save/load many times to get it works
    Hmmm, yeah that's something. I've convinced one more to join me, but took a ton of coin.
  7. Reften

Understanding Relationship Building - Im confused

Hi All, Huge fan of M&B and Bannerlord....really enjoy the gameplay, openness etc. Im in a playthrough now where I have a spouse, and kids, and even grandkids. My character is a great smithy, so make lots of coin doing that. I'm building/leading armies, and kicking *** on the map for the most...
  8. Reften

Battle Tactics Discussion

Hi All, I think I've figured out a simple battle tactic in how to order my troops....build a wall of infantry with shields and ranged behind them, slow move up. When the enemy gets fietsy/close/flanks charge cavalry then retreat them, rinse repeat till out of ammo. Then let the AI take over...
  9. Reften

What's your favourite weapon?

Hmmm, surprised at the responses here. I value swing speed and cut damage way above reach. Seems like reach is king to many others....heh to each their own
  10. Reften

yeah but it's way
    2 hand axe is not as long as Long Glaive

when you have high skills points, it doesn't matter, basically one hit one kill
    so Length is very important
    to slow
  11. Reften

2H axe, really long...that hits hard. Cleave FTW
  12. Reften

How disappointed are you in % about the current state of developement of Bannerlord?

heh, how often do you beat your wife? this is a loaded question. I'm in the negatives on your scale.
  13. Reften

disguise chance

Really would love a rogue-like play through. Being hired to assassinate lords, sabotage siege engines, blow up walls to make a siege easier, steal gold to make a living, and participating in battles while sneaking around battlefields, or relying solely on ranged attacks. Make daggers have a use.
  14. Reften

Help with marrying off my kids...

You talk to the clan leader.
    All the kids become clan members, yeah it can become a lot, but there's a whole lot of towns on the map that need governors too.

It tells you you're not part of the world anymore like in screenshot Apocal posted above. AFAIK you can re-load and cheat death though when you first get the sick message, if you really wanted as it's a daily tick chance thing.
    Thanks again for the info, appreciate it!
  15. Reften

Help with marrying off my kids...

@Ananda_The_Destroyer Quick followup. When I find a noble that is single, and young (sounds creepy)....do I go to that noble's parents to get my kids hitched or that nobles clan leader?

Also, so get my sons hitched, my son's start having kids. Do those kids grow up to be in my clan? Geez, could see having dozens of "companions" who are mostly family members by 3rd generation play....
Back
Top Bottom