Recent content by refraktaer

1. In Progress Item and character icons are not rendering

Same Problem
    Since 1.2.1 or 1.2.0

I realized that 1.1.x was using only 40% of GPU Ram after the graphic leak fix and now it is using constantly 99%

edit: after tuning down my fps my GPU is on stable 50% but the images dont render nontheless
  2. In Progress Crash after Settlement Siege

IF i go to the quest giver he just tells me "you decided to destroy the empire"
    i guess the Main quest is not implemented after that stage?
    would be great to hear an official answer to that so i could just leave the save there and start a new journey
  3. In Progress Crash after Settlement Siege

Thank would be really helpful, i am waiting for your answer to update the devs about the details.
    non empire Settlements are still to be conquered. no crash here
  4. In Progress Crash after Settlement Siege

If that is important:

it happens on every City of the empire.

Ill try to get another City not beeing part of the empire to make sure its about the empire.

edit: other Settlements are still conquerable
  5. In Progress Crash after Settlement Siege

Summary: Game crashes (without auto save) after I successfully besieged the 5th last (maybe important due to Main Quest requires 4 or less) settlement of the empire factions. Simualting the Battle wont change the outcome. How to Reproduce: Reload on different time settings before the crash wont...
  6. Is independent kingdom ACTUALLY viable?

I am conquering the World right now,

for me the key was getting a City as Clan and building up my money before i even started an empire. i ran around trading and everytime a Kingdom declared War on me i just ran around searching for open field battles (alot of loot and money) to release the lords thereafter to build favorable relationships (then they are less likely to declare War on you - the problem here is there are usually alot of clans in one kingdom so it takes time)

i could also imagine that you shouldnt build an empire before you actually have a second gen on your hand as the Option to get allies through marriage seems to be the only option i can still think of to compete an all out war and prevent a multiple front war aswell as stopping the conspiracy.
Back
Top Bottom