Recent content by Redleg

1. Redleg

Modding Horse Archer AI

Sorry for the late reply. The answer is probably not. Adding that much code will require the module system.
  2. Redleg

Need halp freelancer modmerger!!!

It looks to me like the name of the mod in your module_info.py is different from that in your Warband modules directory.
    No such file or directory: 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/MountBlade Warband/Modules/Ancient Calradia/
  3. Redleg

Mod Description for Version 4.0

I should mention that I recently released Patch 1 for version 4. It fixes a few bugs, including the one that occurs when you finally become king and can't recruit properly from your towns and castles. I am working on the next full version release and expect to finish it soon.
  4. Redleg

Modding Horse Archer AI

Also, the AD 1257 mod horse archers had similar behavior. You can use their mod source in your mod because they have made the source OSP.
  5. Redleg

OSP Other Skyboxes Lighting Tutorial and Assets

Shaun, I have been testing these skyboxes and am really enjoying how they have freshened up the Warband experience. I made a few tweaks to the skyboxes.txt and to the postfx.txt to make some of the effects a bit less intense. I am still trying to figure out how to reduce the saturation during night time. Does anyone have any insights to this?
  6. Redleg

Age of Arthur 5.0

On ModDB it says it's a Warband mod, though, and that's where I installed it.
    Yes, it uses VC as a base but it does go in the Warband Modules.
  7. Redleg

Bug Reports for Version 3

I think it's the order, yes. The rlg error crashes to desktop, so I couldn't find any other info. Haasn't occured again since I stopped ordering companions to get the hell out of dodge :mrgreen:

EDIT: might be old news, but this script error appears when entering the fort when fully upgraded. Doesn't seem to crash the game or anything

Thanks for the info. I will try a retreat from battle to see what happens. As per the fort issue I am not completely surprised since that code is so old. I will check into it anyway.

I am back after checking out the retreat issue. I got it to crash with my PC as well. I will look into it. Thanks for informing me. I rarely use the retreat command so I haven't seen it. It might have to do with the morale and routing code. It appears to be linked to the script decide_run_away_or_not. I will look into it.

I am back after applying a fix to the scripts. I tested it and it works without crashing. I will post a hotfix on ModDB.
  8. Redleg

So, I was trying to recreate this error and I actually couldn't for a while - I tried fighting masterless men for a good while and it never happened - until I ordered my troops to retreat and it crashed again, same error. The rgl_log.txt file only seem to say ERROR: invalid opcode -2147483648

I can share the file if it helps, but the other lines only seem to refer to saving the game
    If this this error occurs again when you are playing go into the "Notes" menu and then "Recent Messages" to see if the actual opcode error is listed. If the game crashes you won't be able to see this though. I fought several battles with masterless men to test to see if an error was forthcoming and didn't see anything. I wonder if ordering the retreat caused the crash?
  9. Redleg

So far, for version 4.0 I noticed some of the helms, including some that worked fine in version 3.0, appear to do that weird thing where they hide the character beard.
    EDIT: I get an RLG error message that crashes the game to desktop, stating: invalid opcode -2147483648 It happened twice while fighting masterless men
    Thanks for the info about the RGL error. Can you check your rgl_log.txt in Warband to give me more information about what the opcode is? I will take a look into it. I haven't personally seen this problem in my testing but I will check it out. As far as the helms go, I changed the flags on a few of them because of clipping issues with beards.
  10. Redleg

Have you tried the
    Nice to see the results of your work, good work!
    Have you tried the new version?
  11. Redleg

Version 4 is released on Sep. 13 2023 at ModDB. Here is the download link. Download Calradia 1050 A.D. V. 4.0 from ModDB Summary of Major Mod Features Calradia 1050 A.D. Mercenary Uprising V. 4.0 is built on the following major modifications for Warband: Diplomacy 4.2. Credit: Waihti...
  12. Redleg

Developer's Diary

Version 4 is released! I created a separate thread to discuss the features and changes.
  13. Redleg

Age of Arthur 5.0

Changing seasons?? This is a feature I've been craving since day 1! This gets downloaded at the earliest opportunity.
    But how come there's no board for this mod on Taleworlds? And why post it here, under Viking Conquest instead of in Warband's mod forum? I only wandered in here by pure chance.
    I think this mod uses Viking Conquest as its base.
  14. Redleg

Developer's Diary

I will be releasing the latest version (v 3.5) next week either on the 27th or 28th of August. I will include the changelog, features list, and credits list.

It has been a long road and fun. I think this upcoming version will be to your liking. I hope there are those of you who still play Warband mods.
  15. Redleg

Developer's Diary

April 11 2023 Update:
    I have implemented the horse archery AI code from 1257 A.D. and am making a few tweaks to it to make it work more to my liking. Once I get that worked out it will likely be the last big change before release of version 3.5. I will soon provide an update listing all the notable changes since the last version. I don't want to promise a release date since I am coming up to one of the busiest times of the academic year here at my job. The wait will be worth it!
Back
Top Bottom