Recent content by Red_Lancer

1. Red_Lancer

Unlimited Companions

How can I get unlimited number of companions without using a mod? Plz help.:smile:
  2. Red_Lancer

Death and Aging

For this you must click the death and birth options when launching the game in the MOD options(even if using no mods), then you can choose to disable death and birth when start a new game.
    The rest who knows 🤡 No cheating 🤡 It's EA 🤡

What do you mean by the MOD option? I don't know where to find this at? Don't think its int he menu anywhere? Plz help.
  3. Red_Lancer

Death and Aging

Hello. I've noticed with the update that I'm aging and I can't stop it! I can turn off battle deaths but not aging death. Also. The Limit on companions despite a new cheat allowing limitless companions to be created makes no sense because again a limit exists. Some glitches in the setup menu...
  4. Red_Lancer

Can't move! Help!

I don't use mods, I did the verification and it found like 8 or 9 corrupted files, but it finished so I guess it fixed them. Then last night I started a new game, and bam, here we go again! Same bug, can't walk in battle I can only ride a horse. I can walk in the keep but not while fighting. It's a mean bug. :lol:
  5. Red_Lancer

Can't move! Help!

I don´t know if this helps but try to set the controls to default again.
    I never changed them from default :sad:
  6. Red_Lancer

Can't move! Help!

Take off all your clothes
    I tried changing boots, but it still will not work! I can't move in battles, but on peace maps I can move around just fine. I have managed to get a horse upon the walls, otherwise every game I start is broken. I don't want to have to reinstall it if I don't have to! Anything from TW?
  7. Red_Lancer

Can't move! Help!

Pressing CAPSLOCK makes him waddle but you should still be able to move. Might need to report it as a bug because I don't know of a in game function to make them immobile.
    It didn't work. :sad: I can walk in the keep, but in battle I can ride the horse, but once I dismount it's over, I can't move, I can jump, I can kick, and sometimes my legs walk in place, but other then this, I cannot move at all. This is a very debilitating bug that follows me from game to game. Who knows what to do?
  8. Red_Lancer

Can't move! Help!

Hello Friends. I've enjoyed this game nearly everyday since it came out. give or take a month or so after the beta came out. Anyways. Last night I was playing as normal and then suddenly my Guy cant MOVE at all! Can't walk cant run, can only move while on horse back! Everything and everyone else...
  9. Red_Lancer

Companions dying..

After the last patch and update, my units no longer follow orders well, they don't do formations, they are sluggish to charge in siege battles....And my companions are dying???? What's up with that? I use cheats and I got an army of companions, but they never died until now. TaleWorlds, give me...
  10. Red_Lancer

Crafting parts

if you click on your portrait in the corner of the crafting window, you can choose one of your companions to craft instead of you
    Thank you!
  11. Red_Lancer

Crafting parts

I don't know anything about that? It would be easier for them to make a Cheat that unlocks all parts. I'm sick to death of running around the map waiting for the green button. How do you get your companions to craft? My skill is over 250. Smithing refresh seems it slow down the higher you get instead of logically speeding up. Not a fan of that at all.
  12. Red_Lancer

Crafting parts

How do I unlock crafting parts in the text files with out having to download some outdated Mod? I'm over 250 and I don't have half the parts, and it's getting slower and slower to smith, and it's just ridiculous!!!! Plz help. Thanks.
  13. Red_Lancer

Cheats are now disabled?

The new update has disabled Cheats. How do I get them back? I have the inventory cheats, but not the fog of war, or the teleport cheat to move around the map. I love this game, but I wish it was setup like Viking Conquest, where you could start out as the King. Thanks for the help guys!
  14. Red_Lancer

Editing weapons damage.

crafting_pieces.xml in Native/ModuleData has the pieces and spitems shows you what pieces the weapons use. Change the properties of the pieces to change the weapons properties.
    I'm sorry, but I still don't understand what you mean. Look at this....Below, Which of these Numbers is Damage, which one is swing speed, The numbers DON"T match up in game as they did in warband, so it's not so easy to understand. The numbers are meaningless to me. Are those two different folders that you talk about? Thank you. It was much easier for me to edit things in the old game...
    <CraftedItem id="empire_mace_5_t5"
    name="{=Kv4zAMIh}Cataphracts Mace"
    crafting_template="Mace"
    culture="Culture.empire">
    <Pieces>
    <Piece id="mace_head_7"
    Type="Blade"
    scale_factor="100" />
    <Piece id="mace_handle_5"
    Type="Handle"
    scale_factor="100" />
  15. Red_Lancer