Recent content by RectalRanger

1. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Is this going to turn into a post release statement?
  2. Goodbye Mexxico, Thanks For Everything! (Mexxico Leaves TW. Tribute Post)

Good luck in your future endeavors, and may your future experiences bring forth new ideas and insight that you can apply to new projects.
  3. Some additional reward when killing a lord or a king in battle?

Thanks mexxico.
    For the life of me I could not find the thread where I was reading about that stuff. Figured I had gotten the details wrong.
  4. Some additional reward when killing a lord or a king in battle?

oh didn't saw he talking about that, got a link to the thread?
    I can't find the thread. It's the one where he is discussing all the item price changes I believe. If I recall correctly loot drops are based on item value or something or other so with the new item value changes there was an increase in the chance to land the good good. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. Some additional reward when killing a lord or a king in battle?

Soon Mexxico's loot drop changes will be implemented
  6. [POLL] There Is Still No Public Roadmap, Will There Ever Be One? - Multiple Dev Response Are Now Included With The Package For Free!

You are aware of these I take it?

Hahahaha, um mods you going to let this bait slide by?
  7. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Who gives a damn about Steve where is this fabled statement?
  8. What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

The follow-up post with future plans is still planned and in development, you'll all be the first to know when we have information on when it's coming out.
    Bruh... You guys etching this statement into a stone tablet first or something? Getting it written on a grain of rice? Inscribing it into a pin head?
  9. (With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

or having mounted captains stay behind infantry or archer groups during the advance and charge commands?
    This wouldn't be related to OOB imo, but rather be a general matter of formation AI. Still we can @Dejan to add it to the community suggestion tracker :smile:
    So this is basically confirmation that TW doesn't look at these forums very often. How many times I have seen this issue brought up, and that was BEFORE companions could die in battle. This issue is now just being addressed?
  10. Clan heraldry - an early herald of the "Too complex" problem

LOL, spit my water here...
    Well I can cross "induce a spit take" off the Ole bucket list now.
  11. Clan heraldry - an early herald of the "Too complex" problem

Don't worry guys it's aaaaalll part of their vision. Once released, we will see the error in our ways.
  12. Rebellions are shallow and break immersion.

That's a solid idea! Stashing out in the town waiting for the goods to trade hands, then follow to find a secret food supply, and be given the option to help or rat them out. If only...
  13. (With Dev Replies) Development Now Feels Slower than Ever ... Do I Detect Another Code Refactor?

AnandaShanti.....What a shill. Haha I kid, but he is right. When things were going smoothly development was slow. Why expect a increase in pace when, again like he said they got a full plate.

This was a pretty pointless post forgive me.
Back
Top Bottom