Recent content by Recifense

1. Recifense

need help in prophesy of pendor

i think it depends no my country but if i change my ip to another country will it work
  2. Recifense

need help in prophesy of pendor

can prophesy of pendor team upload the prophesy of pendor v3.5 on any server better than http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3710/ because when i download it download with 1 Kb speed  :cry: :cry: although i have a speed connection
  3. Recifense

Downloads for the mod are NOT gone

Look Very Nice  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  4. Recifense

Do YOU want to make your own mod? Look here. (Outdated)

hi can u teach me how 2 mod im a noob
  5. Recifense

Reknown

You need to be active in battles and tournaments to keep it from randomly falling. Once you stop being active in wars and stuff... you can expect people to start forgetting about you because you aren't bringing up anything that people can talk about. It's actually a pretty realistic part of the game.
    I Think You Are Right
  6. Recifense

The 1257 AD Index

Looks Nice
  7. Recifense

[out of date!]English troop and faction translation download link.

Thanks I Hope It Translate Every Thing
  8. Recifense

I cant get any vassels! Please help

Doctor Who said:
    I have a huge kingdom with no vassals! I tyred inviting a couple of lords but they said they are too loyal to theirs and that my military was bad even though I have 1000 Garrison spilt between the towns.
    It's easy thing just destroy their faction and if you have a good relation ship with them they will join to you and notice that you
    should have a high honor and renown and right to rule
    good luck
  9. Recifense

answer me please

Thanks
  10. Recifense

need help

can it work for warband alos or how to make it work for warband
  11. Recifense

answer me please

is there any tournament for nolder and can i join to that tournament ans sorry for wrong words iam not English
Back
Top Bottom