Recent content by Rconner

1. Siege Towers are Useless

If the castle/town's walls are level 1 - siege towers can be useful since they look and function as the ones from Warband. Troops don't have to climb up the ladders, they just run up and start fight.
    Love charging up on the horse on those!
  2. The (2)95hrs playtime patcher

Patches?
    Patches?!
    We don't need no stinkin' patches!
  3. Refusing fief

Yes I can do it once maybe twice. But the king continuously wants to give me the useless castles in the front line. There are no that amount of influence. With that said maybe the refusing with influence is not a good idea only if it is very low (like 10 influence).
    Really?
    I don't know what to do with all my influence. Spend it raising Charm mostly.
  4. Refusing fief

Geez, just vote for someone else to take it.
  5. SP - General I'm sorry to say it, but the nerfs on economy have made it suck in 1.4.1

Yeah- troops should cost more
    They should have a floating market value depending on how many are available, your local status (Did you know you can recruit from enemy villages? WTH?) and the wartime status.
  6. SP - General Clear indication of village association with town

Even if you had to build a structure to do it it would be a good idea.
  7. [1.4.1] Massive FPS increase !

Turning off Microsoft Xbox service did it for me.
  8. Istiana's Plan (possible spoilers!)

I've reached 2000/2000 as Vlandia vassal and the games goes normal way after this. Just the quest in the log and no option to attack empire if my faction is at peace with them at the moment. WE and NE were destroyed before this and only SE remains. I need to wait till the war starts and slowly take settlement after settlement and rest when they declare peace again.
    Just take a hostle action against a village of the faction you want to go to war with.
  9. Noble bows

I have one. Found it around mid tier 3,
    I see them drop pretty regularly from large armies that I am fighting in Tier 5.
  10. When your king decide it is a good idea to fight two front war =_=

We at war with Vlandia.
    We have always been at war with Vlandia...
  11. SP - Economy Bribe/recruit bandits to fight for you

if you think about what it means to “ransom” a bandit, what does that really mean?
    Nobody is going to buy a bandit’s freedom... if you see where I’m going...

So I think a very realistic thing to do, is to have pre and post battle recruitment of bandits for money.
    Go to the tavern, talk to them. They are slavers they are not ransoming anyone but Lords.
  12. SP - General BUG: Wife will consistently auto create her own party, even if I disband and max my parties out...

I married a nice girl from Battania, gave her dad 10 cows and a string 6 of ponies as dowry.

I miss those ponies.
  13. Patch 1.4.1

It's just a funny Darth Vader reference.
    I find his lack of faith disturbing.
  14. Patch 1.4.1

The map has been altered.

Prey I do not alter it further.
  15. New bugs???

Sounds like a hard stop, even the OS should catch that.

That would tend to indicate a hardware error, not software.
Back
Top Bottom