Recent content by rb250

1. Ambient sound bug

Thanks for answer. I found one guy with same problem in Warband support board. He resolved it with reinstalling game.

Well, it's not a big issue and we must to endure it while we are waiting for Godot... err, Bannerlord :smile:
  2. Ambient sound bug

Confirmed, sound continued through main menu and reload savegame. Only game restart helped.

Strangely, after I wrote my question here, I didn't experience bug anymore. Maybe solution can be just write about it? You know, just like catholic confession? I admit, concerning computers I am inclined to believe anything   :wink:
  3. Ambient sound bug

Playing VC Reforged. Sometimes ambient sound remains stuck, so behind next scenes or main map is still ambient inn, sound of waves or rain. Is there some workaround except restart game? (I don't have checked "replace battle music with ambient"). And rain is sometimes too loud and completely...
  4. Companions in v5.1

I just started HYW 5.1, played for several hours, but I met only new customized companions. In troop editor I can see several original heroes (Rolf, Bahestur, Katrin, Klethi, Deshavi), but I cannot meet them. Coincidence or are they disabled somehow?
  5. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Is it possible to add view of individual hero's morale to party menu? So you can see list of your heroes and their morale - e.g. "Borcha - 99"?
  6. Sword Sisters, Xerina, Kradus, and Dranton?

csouth1 said:
    I've heard people mention having these people in their party but I've never found them available for hire.  What gives?
    If you want an army of Sword Sisters, you can use tweak that allows garrisoning units in villages - it allows you to steal farmers/women peasants too. You can pretend it's a part of plundering - steal food, resources and women :smile:
  7. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

RookieR. said:
    I'm looking for any sort of quick fix to make it so I can make my horse jump more frequently. Rather than once every 5-7 strides; but I don't know how to change it. D:

You want to ride a kangaroo? You know, there was no battle kangaroos in middle ages. No, there was no kangaroos in middle ages at all (except the one on Michelangelo's "Last Supper" painting, and it was a civilian non-rideable model :smile:
  8. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Just a suggestion:
    I like "give troops to friendly lord" tweak. It would by nice to modify it to "sell troops to friendly lord" or "give troops and make lord happier". Probably un-tweakable, but I like the idea.
    Exchanging prisoners would be nice too... :smile:
  9. Bug or sophisticated AI?

So, as free trader I received invitation from Rhodok king and I agreed to visit him. But on the way I changed my mind and I joined Nords and recevied village as my fief. My relation with Rhodok dropped down, of course. But Rhodok king took it somewhat personally and now my pretty little village...
Back
Top Bottom