Recent content by Razors

1. OSP Code Combat Hardcore fighting AI - Blocking, better positioning, feinting...etc

Efe Karacar said:
    Razors said:
    Thank you for sharing.

Is this designed for 1vs1's or will it also work in big battles? I'd like to try it out on a companion.

Works for both, but designed for duels.

If you want a battle AI - I advise you check out Oliveran's AI.

Alright, I'll try it out, again thanks!

Do you perhaps have a link? Tried searching but couldn't find it

EDIT: Never mind found it :smile:
  2. OSP Code Combat Hardcore fighting AI - Blocking, better positioning, feinting...etc

Thank you for sharing.

Is this designed for 1vs1's or will it also work in big battles? I'd like to try it out on a companion.
  3. [Sub-mod]PoP3.8.4Horse archer AI enhancement for companions and noldors

How does this actually work?

Do your companions have to be in the Cavalry Archer slot or does it just know that it's a companion by default?

I heard people mentioning that it's 'triggered' by Noldor arrows, does this mean that everyone that is mounted and has Noldor arrows equipped will benefit from this?
  4. SP Oriental 12TH Release-Made in China(Release 2017.01.25, Latest Update 2017.06.11)

Can I just download the game and the latest version of the patch? Or do I need to apply every patch?
  5. Remove a menu

So I've downloaded a mod and starting playing. I cheated a bit at start (before moving) and edited the troops.txt before starting. Now when I move like 10 paces a menu pops up saying 'No cheating" and exits me back to main menu... Now I want to remove this menu, I searched a bit and found a...
  6. Where can I find the serial key for older version?

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Try deleting the dash. If still does not work then I do not know really. It used to change the key type . rather than 5x5 it turned into 4x4 or something like that so that it would work with the game.

Tried it, didn't work unfortunately.

Alene said:
    If you have recently bought the game, you might be out of luck. Warband ran out of possible keys at some point, and was updated to allow more. However, old versions of the game do not work with the new set of keys.

Bought it late 2013, early 2014. Guess I'm out of luck then. Would it help if I contacted Taleworlds about this? 
  7. Where can I find the serial key for older version?

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    You can try this ; https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/ConvertSerial
    I remember doing something with it years ago in order to get the game working.

Doesn't seem to do anything right now? I also tried using that site to add ownership of my games but seems the site isn't working anymore, nothing really happens.
  8. Where can I find the serial key for older version?

I downloaded the older version 1134 because of a mod that's only compatible with this version. This version was not yet on steam I believe. (downloaded it trough http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_11XX.exe, XX being the version number). It asked me to activate the game so I go to...
  9. White fog over texture

PPQ_Purple said:
    Are you sure you copied the texture properly? Armor models typically have several textures to them. At the very least you have a map file that is the actual image and a specular texture that handles how that image reflects light. And it looks to me like your specular texture is broken.

Yes they had the same name so I just replaced it. It was one file because head/boots/gloves are equipped with an item that makes it invisible. So the armor is the full body you see in the picture.

When I search in the whole module I can't find any other file related to the character, any hints as to where I need to search? This is the only npc that has the problem

EDIT: I do notice that characters that don't have a specular file have a purple overlay, is this correct?
  10. White fog over texture

First things first, I'm no modder or anything, so I have limited knowledge. I've downloaded 2 mods, one where the texture is fine and one where it has a white glow to it (as you can see in the picture). The glow comes from the armor the npc is wearing. I thought if I just copy the texture from...
Back
Top Bottom