Recent content by raziriel

1. raziriel

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Sylke said:
    Furok said:
    Chosen - It's hero and chaos lords.
    Ok sorry for the bother.

One more thing: I think it's a bit weird that a pistolier (a commoner) all of a sudden becomes a noble knight. Perhaps you should make it so that you can recruit nobles in a castle who will eventually become knights,  pistoliers will then be an upgrade of a unit from the village/town troop tree or a seperate castle troop tree.
    I also think that the knight troop tree is a bit short (just 3 units) in comparison to the other empire troop trees. Maybe you should make the tree a bit longer by adding a squire, squire at arms and veteran knight. The tree would than be:

Empire Noble
        I
    Squire
        I
    Squire at arms
        I
    Knight (insert order here)
        I
    Veteran knight (insert order here)
        I
    Knight of the inner circle (insert order here)
    sylke, pistoliers become pistoliers to prove their prowess in battle and get noticed by knightly orders. there are other ways to join knightly orders obviously but this one is the most documented in warhammer.
  2. raziriel

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

im pretty sure the warsword team knows about that mod, (links were posted in the twcenter a little while back) but as a warhammer fan ill be playing both warsword and the russian one.
  3. raziriel

Female armor variant.

ah, that's what i thought, thanks anyway though, and good luck with your modding ventures  :grin:
  4. raziriel

Female armor variant.

if you have time to explain, could you? i would like to add female variants to models i like, i thought you needed to do some 3d modelling and, like you said, it is tedious(though i can deal with it as well :smile: ).
  5. raziriel

Editing Arena Weapons

like tournaments or arenas? though i think both are similar but for tournaments i personally know you need to edit the module mission templates.py. in fear of leading you astray as my knowledge of the module system is still novice level, ill wait till wiser heads reply.
  6. raziriel

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

doing it through the module system makes it that much easier,  though as i understand it here not many people use it if they are not modders themselves.
  7. raziriel

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

yes, realized that luckily before i made some major errors  :mrgreen:
  8. raziriel

OSP Medieval 3D Art Byzantine Kataphract Helm OSP

nice. big fan of byzantine stuff so i was very happy to try this out. great work :smile:
  9. raziriel

cool adding that into the strings now  :mrgreen:
  10. raziriel

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

awesome work Narf. seems like i have some more coding for my personal mod to do  :mrgreen:
  11. raziriel

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

yes, especially if you are using the cheat/auto kill button.
  12. raziriel

Njunja said:
    raziriel said:
    Iceciro said:
    Question: I see that the items.py has been reordered - this is going to change the numbers of the items, correct? Would this mean to merge it in with my existing custom modcomp I would have to re-assign all the weapons and armor to all of my troops?  :sad:
    when compiling using the module system you dont have to worry about that.

also @ njunja, i would try redownloading the source files again, as i just added a bunch of items and the bat compiled them fine. Did you change the directory to were the module system exports the new text files?

Yes, I changed the dir... I have some of my own items to add, I just tried to compile your sources before I add my lines... thanks for the feedback.  :smile:

Where can I redownload the sources?

here is link, http://www.mbrepository.com/download.php?id=2126&f=OSPW+-+Native+1.127b.rar

also on another note, im a big fan of your work you did with the sarranids, your textures are amazing!
  13. raziriel

Iceciro said:
    Question: I see that the items.py has been reordered - this is going to change the numbers of the items, correct? Would this mean to merge it in with my existing custom modcomp I would have to re-assign all the weapons and armor to all of my troops?  :sad:
    when compiling using the module system you dont have to worry about that.

also @ njunja, i would try redownloading the source files again, as i just added a bunch of items and the bat compiled them fine. Did you change the directory to were the module system exports the new text files?
  14. raziriel

SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

awesome idea for a mod! ill be honest when i first saw it i thought it would be closer to the age of the Carolingian Empire type stuff, but this timeframe is just as good. best of luck!
  15. raziriel

[S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

simply wow adorno, your work never ceases to amaze me.
Back
Top Bottom