Recent content by rawrager

1. rawrager

Consoles

They used Early Access money to fund the console port, rofl shameless devs spitting on their loyal customers faces. How about completing the game first before planning other platform release, now we have half completed game instead of a polished game.
  2. rawrager

Release date announced on 25th October for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S,

They used Early Access money to fund the console port, rofl shameless devs spitting on their loyal customers faces. How about completing the game first before planning other platform release, now we have half completed game instead of a polished game.
  3. rawrager

Sorry bro, the funds to hire additional scene makers are being used to port the game on console, no more content for PC until console port is done. If I were Sultan Erdogan, I'll tell these dimwits to halt all development related to console port and use all saved money to hire additional scene makers and gameplay programmers.
  4. rawrager

General Poll/Question on the need for scene makers for bannerlord

Sorry bro, the funds to hire additional scene makers are being used to port the game on console, no job for you at taleworlds. If I were Sultan Erdogan, I'll tell these dimwits to halt all development related to console port and use all saved money to hire additional scene makers and gameplay programmers.
  5. rawrager

Election system still ruins the game. Please delete, let player run own faction, please make strategy game!

I don't want to see peace votes when I'm in the middle of a siege. I don't want to be forced to vote before I can send troops to finish a siege or to sell my ENTIRE FACTION OF PRISONERS. I don't want to waste influence to block peace. I JUST WANT TO PROGRESS THE GAME MY WAY, with my plan, MY WAY! ME, THE PLAYER! THE CUSTOMER! I don't want to use the stupid, nonsense logic you programed the AI to use for voting!

It doesn't matter what the power/fief ratio is if I have the entire enemy faction poisoner, the vassals can do whatever they need to to build up with no threat, but they want to vote for peace because they don't know that. You should just delete this system, they don't need to vote for peace!

You made them stupid on purpose to prevent them from snowballing, but you need to make the PLAYER's system 100% separate because we DO NO WANT to use the same stupid reasoning the AI bots do! I don't need to be artificially sandbagged! I do not want it!

Have any Devs ever even played an actual game this far?

EDIT:
    This goes for anyone wanting to defend these mechanics, show your late game maps or your non-opinion speculation is just hot air.
    If you haven't experienced the system then why should anyone care what you think about it?

What was your positive experience in the late game regarding vassals voting for peace or war in rapid succession?

Was there a time when you felt the game was better because you couldn't set a target for your vassals to siege?

Is there a time the game was more rewarding and interesting because you vetoed a vassal proposal only to have them make the same proposal in a short time anyways and/or contrary proposals such as wanting both peace and new wars?

Have you used the new Clan creation system and did you find it useful compared to vetoing vassal proposals with your influence?

When/if you reach the power threshold where all factions will declare war on you, did you like that vassals will still calculate to vote for peace and release all prisoners, even though this peace is only a few days and dramatically benefits the other factions over their own?

Edit: A couple compromising ideas
    What I would really like as a compromise is a bounty/reward system where the player/ruler can set a soft target for siege to encourage it's capture so vassal may choose the players desired target over one the AI score favors.

I think a reward/alternative to a strait veto would work too: I counter propose this peace proposal with a war bonus from my treasury to compensate!
    Yeah devs, this guy is right, you should add the easiest game mode: Ananda Difficulty Level.
  6. rawrager

It's been months - Why is death in battle STILL only enabled in player battles? It ultimately ruins every playthrough.

To my knowledge, the desired death count is ~4-5/ year at this point. However, there will likely need to be balancing over time since missions may not behave as expected.
    Hello. If I may ask, how many people are working on the console port of Bannerlord?
  7. rawrager

Bannerlord was a grift

Taleworlds is shietting on our faces, doing a console port instead of putting all resources to finish and polish their game. Now instead of PC getting the fully polished game first, they are probably aiming for simultaneous release on all platforms. This is no way to treat your paying customers, they should deliver the fully polished game first before starting another project.
  8. rawrager

Resolved Sturgian Horse Raider can't be recruited from prisoners

There are 27 Sturgian Horse Raider (tier 5) in my prisoners but no matter how long the time passed not one offered to join my party. Note that I have recruited Bucelarii (tier5) from my prisoners before, so this is not a unit tier issue.
  9. rawrager

In Progress Leadership Perk - (Personal)Famous Commander is not working

Leadership Perk - (Personal)Famous Commander Ingame Description: Recruited troops starts with bonus experience of 200xp.(Active) Expected Result: Recruit 10 Battanian Volunteers (300 exp to upgrade), check unit stack in party window and see that 6 of the 10 are ready to upgrade (200*10 / 300 =...
  10. rawrager

Resolved Looters hunting

You are probably smithing. If you do any smithing and then engage an enemy party the game will always crash. This was 100% reproducible before the latest hotfix you probably werent smithing though.
    This crash is worse after the hotfix, it won't go away after a game restart.
  11. rawrager

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Beta update rolled out yet? I cant find it in the beta drop down list.
  12. rawrager

I cannot name my newborn child.

Is the child not visible in Clan page? If so can you report in Technical Support page with your save game. If it's visible you can name your children by clicking on it's name in the Clan page.
    EJaNDxp.png
    Oh I see it now. Thank you so much.
  13. rawrager

Does your character's encyclopedia page list them? Or was the child stillborn?
    Yes, They are on the encyclopedia and not stillborn.
  14. rawrager

My wife just gave birth and when I click on the notification it just takes me to the clan page. It doesn't ask me to name my child nor it shows whether my newborn child is boy or girl. This isn't how it was supposed to be in earlier patches. And I can't make a separate party with my wife anymore.
Back
Top Bottom