• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by RavenousSmacca

1. In Progress Dual Display | 2nd Monitor stuttering while playing videos (stream).

Hi Team,

I have raised a case with NVidia support. As part of fault finding on my side, I have reinstalled the NVidia drivers via GeForce experience center.
    There has been an marked improvement. Current the GPU is operating at 88 - 90%.

I have also reproduced the issue playing other games as well. (Warhammmer 2, Hell Let Loose)
    I have reason to believe that there maybe additional issues with the more recent driver pack from NVidia.
  2. In Progress Dual Display | 2nd Monitor stuttering while playing videos (stream).

Summary: Dual Display - 2nd Monitor is stuttering when playing videos (streams) while M&B 2 Bannerlord is running. How to Reproduce: Run game via Steam Launcher. Run a YouTube video clip running at any playable resolution/ full screen. Please be advised that this issue only reproduces with M&B...
Top Bottom