1. Ravenfly

[Feedback] Some suggestions for the future

excellent post and ideas berserkra
  2. Ravenfly

[MP]Why the Combat is Bad, and How to fix it

+1 to mp stamina
  3. Ravenfly

Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

not the outlaw parties, but those lords, i challenged, do. there have been three. latest has about 45 mb, dk what it changed... but raiders and renegades still stay at their spawns, even if they challenged u in the first place. I am fine if they stay there if u challenged them, but when they...
  4. Ravenfly

any patchnotes on the latest fix (about 45 mb), or what has changed with it ?
  5. Ravenfly

cant confirm it with all. If i confront norwegian vikingarnir (or so they re called) or renegades (generally outlaw parties below 20 men) they usually stay at their spawn with their men and wait for me to come. My party has about 30 men, light archers and sailors, they would kill me easily if...
  6. Ravenfly

armor and weapons

http://mahan.wonkwang.ac.kr/link/med/war/weapon/weapon/weapons.htm here is a good reference for mail coifs and helmets with mail, which display a variety of headprotection that be nice to have ingame. Mail coifs especially, because helmets have been too expensive for many if i m not mistaken.
  7. Ravenfly

armor and weapons

u are right on the swords, i just looked them up. Someone put them under the name -viking weapons- into his gallery... and i took them for an example of it... a bit half hearted and simple minded. But i d really wouldnt mind seing more variety in this game.
  8. Ravenfly

armor and weapons

well after your post, i start to doubt quite quickly the 2h dane axe was there at the time period we talk about, fair enough, but other types of 2h axes were surely used to cut wood and trees at the time (at least this one sounds logical to me) and if some of the peasants made their minds up to...
  9. Ravenfly

armor and weapons

if u took a look at the 2 examples i posted, u would see that these are not just some rdm pics, but archaelogical finds i deliberately chose. That reminded me of the swords and axes alrdy in the DLC, alongside others that are not in the DLC. Now that they being tgth in a picture doesnt mean they...
  10. Ravenfly

armor and weapons

its quite simple really...
  11. Ravenfly

just checked, wasn t ticked on ... :/
  12. Ravenfly

yea, not bad english, but having run up to their spawn is the most annoying thing about it for me, thats why i added it to what u said. If i get behind them, they turn around to me, while showing their back to my archers ... i cant play battle til this is fixed, because it kind of has little...
  13. Ravenfly

enemies hold their position at spawn, must move all the way up to them
  14. Ravenfly

Bug List

okay this one is just ****ed up... - i was trying to use a ferry station, and in the middle of crossing it, my transportferry got stuck in the water (no ship icon, it was a horse walking on the water... and it got stuck for some reason) , the time of day kept changing but everything else was...
  15. Ravenfly

Alak's Bugfinding Conquest. (Devs read here for my bug reports.)

same with me for the horsepart. This is pagans black magic, God save us all