Recent content by /ratmaN/

1. /ratmaN/

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname :The Ratman
    Your Steam profile :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041856644/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.[/CENTER]
  2. /ratmaN/

EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

"I have read and agreed the rules."
  3. /ratmaN/

Beast#5 Statistics | Playerstats | All Divisions

I prefer rat in the signature but ram is cool too? GJ
  4. /ratmaN/

[img]

5. /ratmaN/

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 7

the match is officially yours
    but
    you should know we waited 90 mins for you to get your team together because you were contacted at the agreed and posted start time.
    We had 7 players at the start but one had to leave (well after the match should have finsihed) and then one lost internet connection.

I do not know why Owlk conceded while the rest of us were seeking a legal replacement but there was 3 mins shown in your log between him conceding and you saying it was too late.

There is no chance of an official rematch because the deadline is tonight but you will know it does not look very sporting to allow your opponents to wait 90 mins for you and then to take a default after a few mins.
    Hopefully there will not be a next time but if there is you could offer a bit more leeway in such a situation.
    You can take the default win, I really don't care. Also, I don't think anyone is guilty here.
  6. /ratmaN/

[BEAST#4] Division D - Week 7

Im not active in forum but one of our members told about this. I thought match was set for 5pm gmt.
    When you ask about time you didnt specifically said its 5pm gmt+1. I understood the +1 as "okay,I'll wait".
    Also when you forfeit the match I said okay and went smoking lol. I thought it was done. When I come back and see your message, our players were gone.

If you want to rematch, its okay. We are not that kind of clan that wants to win no matter what. There is a misunderstanding and we are ready to fix it.
  7. /ratmaN/

Server Queue Broken

This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT. No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.
  8. /ratmaN/

So are we getting voice chat or not?

underrated. wish I could hear you in game, unfortunately I crash before you can speak.
    This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT. No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.
  9. /ratmaN/

Beast#4 Statistics | Playerstats | MVP: Inspire

High Five Second TeamHVS
    Zammaratoinf
    Phitecav
    Atadaminf
    Viserionarch
    ratmaNcav
    UberKoftearch(multiclass)
    MetalistBat(fortembat)inf
    Striderarch(multiclass)
    mtavsantepeinf
    Cübbesiz Ahmet Hocainf
    Narsilinf
  10. /ratmaN/

1.5.7 and beyond

HEY GUYS CAV IS STILL OP PLS CHANGE HORSES WITH DONKEYS SO INF CAN FIGHT IN PEACE
  11. /ratmaN/

1.5.7 BannerJavelins

Game is literary unplayable right know. Cav is thrash.
  12. /ratmaN/

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 2 [BDC] (56/56)

Name : ratmaN
    Nationality : Turkish
    Main Class : Cav
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041856644/
    TW ID : otuzbiraltmisdokuz#4112
  13. /ratmaN/

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

What time will you broadcast the auction?
  14. /ratmaN/

RISE (Alımlar açık)

Umarım başladığımız gibi tatlı bir ortamla devam ederiz ve klanımız uzun soluklu olur. Hepimize başarılar:wink:
Back
Top Bottom