Recent content by Rathanax

1. SP Modern Oriental The Perennial Nuisance (away for a month - p. 53. New hats p.52)

cannon3gt.png

just thought Id copy everyone else and use a cannon  :oops:

Hussey any models you want from napoleon are yours too k.
  2. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

I made a couple of models for this thread and they are now availiable as part of my model pack on the repository.
  3. What mod would you like me to make?

For Roman invasion of britain are we talking about Caesars two failed but spectacular invasions or the later invasion which was succesful?

I put Roman invasion simply because I love Julius Caesar as a general, he had some spectacular battles espiecally in his second invasion. His first invasion he only took 80 ships and two legions, second invasion it was more like 800  :lol:
    Subdued Britain but didnt conquer it as the Roman civil war was brewing.

Wahey what can I say I love that era  :smile:
  4. English Civil War

Ealdormann Hussey said:
    Rathanax said:
    Im willing to model anything you want as long as you give me pictures of it.  :wink:

I'll PM you a load of piccies

:grin: Looking foward to it.
  5. English Civil War

Im willing to model anything you want as long as you give me pictures of it.  :wink:
  6. Couched Lance Removal

Hræfn said:
    Just out of interest; why do you want to remove couched lance damage anyway?

It and horseback archery can be ridiculously powerful, a horseback archer or a lancer can beat any number of men without trouble. Couched lance damage one hit kills practically anything and a horseback archer just doesnt let anyone get near him.
  7. SP Native Craftmod Community Expansion Project -- Moved to MBXF

Winter said:
    Quanta said:
    I hope you get it sorted out, I really am enjoying this mod.

Quanta

I have killed it! Killed it with fire!

The problem was the fact that I didn't make a dialogue option to handle a failed crafting and not having all the right materials. Gah. This bug is dead.

Successfully,
    Winter

WOOOT!!!

Love yah winter.  :grin:, cant wait for the next release now.
  8. SP Native Craftmod Community Expansion Project -- Moved to MBXF

This is a BRILLIANT piece of coding winter, you have done stuff I didnt even know was possible  :mrgreen:

Im really impressed, the 'lets do it' bug gets a bit annoying hope you can sort that one out  :lol: but i really think you deserve credit as this has obviously taken a helluva lot of work.

I truly am impressed.  :wink:
  9. Devercia's texture pack

I use gimp, i just cant figure how to wrap my images around my models.
  10. Version 0.751 is out

Janus said:
    calandale said:
    Butt speellin's not grammerr anywhay
    your rite, it is knot.

Yarr tis, speshly if yer type like a pirate (yarr!)

Thanks armagan. If you hadnt noticed everyone here LOVES you for making this game. Cant wait to see what 1.0 looks and works like.

On a random side note, does anyone have the first ever realised version? I would like to see it. A lot.
  11. "Get object failed: 33" error, how do I fix?

Oh well Ill continue to model and others can put the models in their mods.
  12. "Get object failed: 33" error, how do I fix?

I cant texture so I just use the vertex paint tool, could that have anything to do with the problem?
  13. Modders wanted - Waterloo Mod

I cant figure UV mapping out yet  :???:

oh and 20,000 faces probably is a tad high.

But anyway it wouldnt look right even with a very clever skin IMO.
  14. Modders wanted - Waterloo Mod

Scion said:
    that fort is awesome.

I have the opportunity to do some modelling and texturing preferably of items (helmets, weapons etc) now and then. For reference you can see http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,7678.msg176891.html#msg176891, my doomed modproject.

If you send me a list of items etc. you want me to do. I can also retouch textures for a certain style and things like that. I do not have the ability to model forts like the one above, too much patience required.

Patience? Nah just overuse of the mirror tool  :oops:
    In reality Iv only been moddeling for less than a week  :shock:
Back
Top Bottom