Recent content by raper42

1. SP - General Base of Operation

i really enjoy the mercenary stage of the game. that being said i never stay a mercenary because you cant have a place of your own. when you reach a high enough clan tier you should be able to hold a single castle and still take mercenary contracts. Many mercenary groups throughout history had strongholds or small bits of land to call their own. if they cant allow us to hold an actual castle they should just roll it into the bandit hold mechanic and let you spawn a hold and slap a small fort down in it w/ a house and some features rolled in from various keep scenes. this would give the player a base to go back to. a place to store some backup troops and stash important gear you dont want to lose on capture.
    +1 i see here hassan-i-sabbah vibes. I also made a suggestion, which would give it a maximum of hassan-i-sabbah vibe. If you want check it out
  2. SP - General Influence over city and kingdoms

An influence system, where you can ask people for favours like helping someone to escape prison or kidnapping/killing someone or giving away information. Perhaps even manipulating the defence at a siege( destroying arrows, poisining guards,) to make it easier to conquer a castle/ town. In order...
  3. I'm dissapointed

The EA tags on games are the biggest jokes ever. It is and always has been a cop out for the developer of a game releasing a buggy mess so they can excuse their buggy mess by saying, "Its Early Access, it is still in development". I am not targeting Taleworlds here, I am talking about how game developers duped every one of us and we all started accepting it as OK. I mean the laugh is on us the players because they have spun it that EA is their way of 'Rewarding" us by letting up play before the game is release and we ate it up. What a joke and we have no one to blame but ourselves.

The other joke is that every time we buy in to an EA, we have removed 90% of the motivation the Developer has to really improve the game or make things better. I mean Taleworlds they got our money a year ago, we aren't going anywhere. They sold 5 million "unfinished" copies of the game and unless they feel that they are going to sell a substantial amount more by improving things substantially, why do more than a minimal effort?

Again even though I used Bannerlord there in that last example, I am not specifically targeting them with this criticism rather just using them as an example point out what a joke the whole EA system is and how bad it actually is for players. I also get a laugh at how many people point to the EA tag and say, "Hey they told us the game was still in development so no matter how bad things are, we should just accept it". Hell I have said that myself in the past so I can't really blame anyone really. It is just amusing how tagging a game EA magically absolves a developer of all other game

You know some companies make more than just one product and want to produce more product in the future. So a good reputation and trust of their customers are important for them. Yet again TW is asshoe.
  4. I'm dissapointed

But he has point you know. I know joke here joke there, but this game lacks of a soul. Okay its early access, but reusing some of the old lines here and there wouldnt even that bad. A little bit of nostalgia is always good and you can add new lines later. There is so much things they could do with so little coding. But somehow TW tries his best to **** it up. I mean for a perk making lower wages, you set a bool perk_x and if perk_x is true. You make ****ing wages*factor y. Im really novice at coding but come on. Nearly 1 year early access and you still dont have simple perks as these implemented yet.
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Bandit Life

Hello lovely Com, M&B is truly a game where you can be many things. A King, a Lord, an Outlaw. but being an Outlaw doesnt feel like beeing an Outlaw and lacks in depth. Bandits join each other in fights and have a base where they store their loot. It would be cool to join or crate your own...
  6. Give us level 1 companions.

:ROFLMAO:
    "Jeremus has been knocked out" If I had a nickel for every time I saw that I'd be a rich man.
    give him a decent armour and weapons. you will see jeremus kicks ****. besides that no army can sustain without jeremus or you waste so much points in surgeon. Jeremus is the backbone of an army. jeremus is love jeremus is life.
  7. Money issue

same problem here too, its just ridiculous. workshops dont bring you **** either, maximum ever is like 250 and that is from the famous pottery.
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Finding runaway daughter (Recruitable Character)

First she hated me cause i killed her lover the next moment she had a generetic background and wanted to join my party for a ridiculous price with peasant equipment. I think the option of recruiting her is a bug.
  9. SP - General Allow to Create Kingdom without Settlement

Or maybe add a feature to call them while being not in a kingdom
  10. SP - General Executing lord should give you a reputation for cruelty, not deceit

So true.

It ****s of me off that I have to tiptoe around and not burn everything to the ground, but as soon as a war starts, NPC lords are acting like it's the purge.
    +1
  11. SP - General Executing lord should give you a reputation for cruelty, not deceit

It is clearly not an honorable act, if you kill someone who cant defend himself. if he/she would die on the battlefield, it would be something else. But you take him as prisoner and kill him afterwards. Normally you treat a noble prisoner with respect at least it was like that in warband.
  12. SP - General [Feature request] battle ambiente

Hi, It would add a huge impact in the ambiance of a battle when troops would clash their weapons against their shilds while walking to the enemy. When ordering to charge, That they would make a warscream and/or a horn being blown. Some troops with instruments raising the morale of the troops...
  13. Bannerlord is missing many good features from Warband and VC

Remember the good ole days (what, just 2 to 3 months ago?) when the "Its Early Access Bro" people were shilling and running cover for this horrible mess of a game?

Its becoming more and more obvious that mods are going to finish this game, and if that is the case, just open up the code and let motivated people who actually care about this game have the thorough access they need to mod it AKA finish it.
    Well then they released every day patches for bugfixing, now comes nothing. maybe corona regulations in turkey hit them, but atleast make a announcement or something. it comes nothing for month. its like they couldnt handle the code and give up.
  14. 1.4.1 Garrison Wage is this a Bug?

i have 100 men at my town as garrison still nearly as much as my own army of 120 men. i pay 1000 denars a day with a town 2 villages and 2 workshops. its so heavily bugged at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom